Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,713 members, 7,840,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k (838 Views)

Very Clean Reg. Ford Taurus 1995 Model For Sale!just 400k / Neatly Used Naija Used Audi A4 Quatro For Just 400k @ AUTOCEJIKON AUTOS / Honda Bullet,very Clean,naija Used For Just 400k @ AUTOCEJIKON AUTOMART (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by tuchi2: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
interior and extrior in perfect condition cal 08130006001 or check ad for verification, registratuon and particulars. if u are reselling u can cal for negociation.
the ride is a good price 4 ur money.
tanx
tucci
Re: Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by kpompin: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2010
post pictures and location, then we will know u r for real,
Re: Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by jposuagwu: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2010
This 419 poster, so you are back again? Nairalanders, nobody should respond to this tuchi guy. He is insincere and has something up his sleave. TUCHI TAKE YOUR POST OUT OF NAIRALAND. YOU CAN BE SURE NO ONE WILL FALL FOR YOUR TRAP.
Re: Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by jposuagwu: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2010
buyers beware! crooks on rampage, and desperately on the offensive.
Re: Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by eros(m): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2010
jposuagwu:

buyers beware! crooks on rampage, and desperately on the offensive.

jposuagwu:

This 419 poster, so you are back again? Nairalanders, nobody should respond to this tuchi guy. He is insincere and has something up his sleave. TUCHI TAKE YOUR POST OUT OF NAIRALAND. YOU CAN BE SURE NO ONE WILL FALL FOR YOUR TRAP.

Hmmmmmm!!!!! sad sad sad sad sad

Tuchi what have you to say
Re: Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by tuchi2: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2010
upon say u come my house i treat like costomer ,u c the car look my particulars even drive my car come dey price 300k at the end of the day .wasted effort now c waitin u dey do! wat do u again frm this. dat plan way u get for my buz good or bad i wish u the same! daft!
Re: Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by jposuagwu: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2010
Tuchi, the 419 man, who did you say came to your house, inspected your papers, drove your car etc? Me? Fellow Nairalanders, we shall do a simple test. This 419 man should describe me, what is my colour, size, height, any special features. Then I shall make myself available in person before Seun the owner of this site or any other person nominated for this purpose, then we shall see whether he knows me or has ever seen me before or not. It is then nairalanders will understand that this guy is a criminal. I want to give him expo about myself. I have remarkable special features which someone can describe me - at least up to 3 features. This is to help the fool to describe me. I want to state that I dont know this rogue and he does not know me. He has not seen me before and I have not seen him before. It is only in this forum I came across his 419 post for a Honda car that does not exist. I have spoken to him on phone about 3 times, after which I warned him not to call my line again. If I have seen this criminal or if he has ever seen me before concerning his advertised Honda car, may I not see good in my life, may it not be well with me, may I live to see the next day. If this criminal is sure of his claim that he knows me or has ever seen me before, let him swear in like manner. The only thing he knows about me is my email and phone no which I publicly give out. I want to stop here and wait for the rogue called Tuchi to respond by addressing what I have raised above before I make further statement. Criminals are really on rampage on nairaland.
Re: Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by ogaemma: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2010
This is more than home Video? or some nolly wood actors are now in nairaland. ha ha ha. Swear ke, na today dem dey see swear? okay.Lets see how it goes.
Re: Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by jposuagwu: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2010
Ogaemma, if swearing is of no consequence in your thinking, let the guy swear all the same and lets see. Remember that it is not only to swear, I asked the criminal to describe me publicly and I will make myself available to the owner of this site to confirm whether the rogue has ever seen me before or not - since he claims i went to inspect his car. But how can i inspect a car that some criminally minded entity refused to post its pictures even when people requested to see the picture but the rogue could not post it.

@ Tuchi, I insist and challenge you to describe me and equally swear like I did. Am waiting!
Re: Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by ogaemma: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2010
tuchi you heard him well. Describe him now or be name tag a scammer. Then if you are truly right about the discussion, then he is the scammer.
Re: Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by yemmytee1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2010
@tucci you are a fool, i was the one who came n inspect the car, n i priced it 300#k n i told u i was going 4another ride that same day n if u wanna deal call me before dday runs out, more so i didnt see any papers,the car was not tested atal, u hard no fuel n d car didnt even move.didnt start atall, very rough n i lost interest, so Bleep d hell n stop lying.ashole,
Re: Auto Hondabuldog.v6 American Spec Wth Roadmap Dvd Ff/ac For Just 400k by yemmytee1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2010
@tuchiMe drive ur car, haba, car wey no start atall, there was no drop of fuel n u even told me d car belongs tour mum,later to ur brother outoftown, Thunderfire u for lying, fellow landers, ask me for prove i can give u the fucking guys address, u crazy to say its ur car now, idiot, u think we joke here.fool.

(1) (Reply)

Vin Check / Kia Sportage / Toyota Pick-up Single Cap Lagos Clear 1992model 4 Sale @ 858k Phone 07028474949

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.