Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,191 members, 7,845,906 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well (1386 Views)

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / I Never Wanted To Join Arsenal – Emiliano Martinez / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by okafor200(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2018
I never wanted to expose this
but i kept on seeing how people usually lost their b e t and how one match spoil their tickets

its really so painful
i did remember when one match also spoiled my ticket of 3,500,000 naira i tell you it was so emotional to me and i played it with just 100 naira

i nearly cried to death

hmmmmm
lets just forget about that for now
because i have a sure garanteed w i n n i n g strategy here in b e t 9 j a,m e r r y b e t,n a i j a b e t, n a i r a b e t, and all other nigerian b e t sites

this will be so easy for everyone here
all you need to do is just to create an affilliate account with any site you prefer and create an account under that affilliate account
then you are to play a game that i will show you that will guarantee you profits
this is where arbitrage b e t will work 100% accurately

since you know some of all this sites will pay you 30-55% of money lost by any one you refered

so this is a trick to c h e a t their affiliate systems and win money constantly anytime you want it

i have told you how hard it is for all this our nigerian b e t sites that tighten up their security to the last of their lives

no matter the strategy you discover works
it just simply wont work for long in their sports or v i r t u a l b e t
its really too bad for us nigerians

but no matter how wise they are
they can never block this sure way in their affiliate program

maybe its because they knew not everyone is interested in their affiliate program and perharps they do payout once a month

so thats why the security there is not too tightened and updated

and you know we guys are sharp
anything they forget to update or just feel less consine on
then you know guys will exploit and eat from there sharp sharp
before they realise it and block off that w i n n i n g parttern

but as of now its perfectly working

its a mixture of affilliate and their sport b e t
you will take advantage of their paid commission of any lost b e t of anyone you reffered

but this time you wont be refering anyone at all
you know what i mean as a sharp guy

you will see the type of b e t you will use to generate profits
and the good thing is you have covered the whole place so no where will be open for you to loose your money

so i will basically call this a monthly investment

you wont loose any money because you covered all the options of that happening

this is called arbitrage

do contact me on whatsapp 09060680788
i sell this guide for #1000 naira thanks
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by okafor200(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2018
If you are the type that fears to loose your money to all this stingy sports b e t sites then this is for you

its like a monthly investment
that will increase your money

but the thing is they do payout monthly

but i tell you its really worth it because you wont be saying again

ahhhhhh i don die o
chaiii one game don spoil my ticket o

nothing like that again
you wont even be bothered checking livescores to see how the games are going because you have used arbitrage parttern that covers every b e t events
so how can it be possible for you to loose

please i also have a cheat but i wont share this out to the general public here
only meant for those working as an agent with them
please incase you are a verified agent working with anyone of this nigerian b e t sites do contact me on whatsapp 09060680788 for a private chat
i have a secret way you can make huge profits
while the sites you are working with wont know its you thinking maybe its just your custormers

this are sharp ways to make money and you know some of them pays their agents weekly
and thats why this is so so sweet
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by arthurwillia(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Yeah yen yen

You sell guide for 1k
Why don’t you use the guide and make money for yourself?
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by okafor200(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2018
arthurwillia:
Yeah yen yen

You sell guide for 1k
Why don’t you use the guide and make money for yourself?

thanks for your consine
but if you would read from the beginning of my write up i said

i see people always saying one game spoil their tickect and all shit
so basically i have had this for long and i have been secretly using them
i am using this partern here also
but you see its a monthly payment stuff
so its like you are on a salary

i would proudly tell you i have made more than 300k with this
and i started this with 6000 naira

so its not too bad
and i will call this awoof money

but i just want to spread the word out to see maybe it can benefit anyone working under stress to make money online
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by bestpunterever: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Drop it free if you truly wan help.
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by okafor200(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2018
bestpunterever:
Drop it free if you truly wan help.

you make me laugh sir
why not go and meet dangote and tell him sir please give me one of your cement for free

and you will see what he would reply u with

dangote is the richest man in nigeria here but still sells his products and they are not for free

you know information is the key in this life and its not been gotten for free

if u keep waiting for free things
then my brother you will grow huge bears
while anyone serious will be making the money

anytin been given freely wont be valued and wont last
when u will see free things is when the owners of the informations have sucked and dried up the main profits
then they will trow the bones at you for free

and you know all this b e t sites will see it online and block it
so i wont be giving this out free
so it can be limited to a certain people that really can afford it thanks
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by stone350(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2018
U claim to make plenty cash yet u want someone to pay u common 1,000.. am sure you won't die if u help your fellow guy for free... people like you are one of the reasons this country isn't moving forward micheeeeew undecided
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by maximus2: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2018
good morning
Well we all have no problem paying you.. even if its 100k you request for.
Please POST PICTURE AND VIDEO PROOF OF YOUR BET HISTORY AND TRANSACTION HISTORY OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.

FOR PRESERVATION PURPOSES YOU CAN ALWAYS EDIT YOU BET ACCOUNT DETAILS OUT OF THE PICTURE.
WITHOUT VIVID PROOFS YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND EVERYBODYS' TIME HERE.

Thanks for your consideration.
Regards.
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by okafor200(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2018
maximus2:
good morning
Well we all have no problem paying you.. even if its 100k you request for.
Please POST PICTURE AND VIDEO PROOF OF YOUR BET HISTORY AND TRANSACTION HISTORY OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.

FOR PRESERVATION PURPOSES YOU CAN ALWAYS EDIT YOU BET ACCOUNT DETAILS OUT OF THE PICTURE.
WITHOUT VIVID PROOFS YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND EVERYBODYS' TIME HERE.

Thanks for your consideration.
Regards.

keep on waiting for payment proof and transaction history
something that i am keeping hidden and i dont want all this sports b e t site in nigeria to see them and you are telling me to upload them here for you to see

as i have said this is my little secret and i wont for anytin expose them
if you like you contact me if also you dont like you leave it am not forcing anyone here
but keep on complaining and be ignorant and scared to take actions
while some people are contacting me for the guide

if you are waiting for my payments proof sorry i wont do that mistake
who knows if you are working for all this b e t sites so you can report me
anyways i have worked hard to get to this point
let me ask you a question
have you ever visited a sport b e t site and studied their odds and patterns from morning till night before? Looking for sure cheats that will work without you loosing at all
i have done that many times and am still doing it
mind you i will give u an info

i got a cheat sometime ago on n a i j a b e t live match b e t
and i made 25k in 3 days i used 500 to start it

but i stoped it because i saw the cheat has a loophole
i mean just only one small loophole that it will loose
but the winning is 90% sure so i have to stop it because i wanted a 100% guranteed cheat
thats when i found this one
and you know i am a kind of person that dont like to loose money to all this bookies

one thing i will tell you is this
i cant remember when last i went to any b e t shop and give them money to play a game or long ticket for me

because i know all this long tickets are risk and will hardly wins

so i prefer going on arbitrage b e t
on only one match and covering all possibilities of me loosing

so i dont play long ticket and many matches
i use arbitrage trick on them than to rather hope to win by luck

mind you this trick is supose be a secret not something i will just come and post online
am very sure they would block it
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by okafor200(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
stone350:
U claim to make plenty cash yet u want someone to pay u common 1,000.. am sure you won't die if u help your fellow guy for free... people like you are one of the reasons this country isn't moving forward micheeeeew undecided

moving which forward
when a country has a bad leader like buhari

let me tell you something since you need it for free

why not go to bet9ja head office and tell them you need 200 million naira for free

and see what dey will tell u
helping a brother i always do most times but some people wont appreciate you and would just snub you when the going is good

i have thought people how to earn from blogging before
but guess what where are they now
did they remember me again no

now you are talking about this

who knows you are the type that sells things online for 10k upward without any discount and you come here to prize me for free

coming here to pretend you are the best like as if you have helped anybody before

i can share this for free here but i repeat my self i wont do that because of security reasons

if you are angry why not go online and search for your own cheats

after suffering for days and weeks to get one cheat
then come here and share it for free
please let me be the first to have it my number is 09060680788
thanks
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by okafor200(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Let me remind you something first
back in the days i started learning things online 6 to 7 years ago
i have known much about this email marketing softwares been sold online
but then i wanted everything online for free
i remember sending many emails and text to all this sites selling email blasting softwares so they can help a brother for free
guess what they never replied me
the only one that did
gave me limited version that has limits
and i never enjoyed using it

i stayed this way looking for softwares for free
imagine i searched and begged from then till now

was it not early this year i bought all my emailing softwares with their licence keys and they cost me more than 30k naira
just to convert them to dollars and purchase online

i will advice you
if you are the type that likes free things online
then you will surely be disappionted like the way i was before for years no improvement

imagined u searched for a sure trick for weeks and u get one
then some one will come and tell you please give it to me for free

sometimes i stay up late at midnight

all for my hussle to get a sure cheat in sport b e t

and you want me to drop them here for free
clap for yourself why not go and look for your own
and drop here free
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by bestpunterever: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
[img][/img]
okafor200:

thanks for your consine
but if you would read from the beginning of my write up i said

i see people always saying one game spoil their tickect and all shit
so basically i have had this for long and i have been secretly using them
i am using this partern here also
but you see its a monthly payment stuff
so its like you are on a salary

i would proudly tell you i have made more than 300k with this
and i started this with 6000 naira

so its not too bad
and i will call this awoof money

but i just want to spread the word out to see maybe it can benefit anyone working under stress to make money online
I want to order for this but when did u start using this
Re: A Sure Way I Never Expected And Its Working Perfectly Well by okafor200(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
bestpunterever:
[img][/img]I want to order for this but when did u start using this

i have known about this since for long now but i started late last year 2017

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Football Academy In Nigeria? / Surebet247 Smart Tv Is A Scam / TRANSFER LATEST!! See The Player That Will Leave If Real Madrid Sign Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.