Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,681 members, 7,844,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Divine Speed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Speed (424 Views)

The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life / Divine Speed / Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Speed by jonatoye(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Divine Speed

WORD FOR TODAY
When the hands of the Lord rests on you; you will gain unusual speed in every facet of life. No matter how fast or long it takes you to set out in the journey of destiny; the hand of the Lord is required to get you to your destination!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then the hand of the LORD came upon Elijah; and he girded up his loins and ran ahead of Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel. (1Kings 18:46 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not every man who sets out on time in the journey of destiny gets to their destination on time ahead of those who started late. In our passage, Ahab embarked on the journey to Jezreel on a Chariot and Elijah was travelling on his foot but the hands of the Lord came upon Him and he outran Ahab traveling on Chariot.

It doesn't matter if in the journey of destiny, life does not provide for you chariot like many others who appeared to have overtaken you; the most important victuals for your journey in destiny is the hands of the Lord. Many people are doing all they could even if it means to sin against God to achieve something for themselves. These men may appear to be ahead but in the actual sense they are traveling on a sinking sand.

As you proceed in destiny, pursue the vision of the Lord in all your endeavours; walking on the pathway of righteousness. Ensure that you are not out of God's favour and mercy in all your pursuits. This is the only way, God can be involved in the affairs of your life and make things beautiful at its own time.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Let your hands continue to rest upon me as I proceed in destiny, grant me divine speed in every affairs of my life in Jesus name.Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The hands of the Lord must rest upon you if you must experience divine speed!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Superb Week Ahead!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World's Most Persecuted Minority: Christians / Is Freeze Right?. / Lady Quits Her Church After She Was Told To Cover Her Haircut With A Wig Or Hat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.