Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? (675 Views)

Can I Be Admitted For Direct Entry With My Result Into The University Of Ibadan / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal / 2017/2018 Unilag Jambites, How To Upload Your Olevel Result Into The Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? by Humchi(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2018
I want to know if it has deadline?
Re: Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? by Humchi(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Please don't view and go away.
I really need an answer. It's urgent.
Re: Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? by Mizsuccess2018(f): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Not yet. but you got to hurry up and do it.
Re: Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
I'm even about to ask the same question.
Re: Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? by Humchi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mizsuccess2018:
Not yet.
but you got to hurry up and do it.

someone told me that it is ending today and where i do stay is far from the cbt. The cbt is in another town.

The one in my town was suspended due to exam malpratice.

I have never heard of such, so that is why i begging for answer in here, i know most of you here are older and more experience.
Re: Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? by Mizsuccess2018(f): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2018
Humchi:

someone told me that it is ending today and where i do stay is far from the cbt. The cbt is in another town.

I have never heard of such, so that is why i begging for answer in here, i know most of you here are older and more experience.

might close anytime soon
just hurry up and do it
Re: Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? by Adasun(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
uploading of result,is it for those dat do awaiting result or what?
Re: Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? by Mizsuccess2018(f): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Adasun:
uploading of result,is it for those dat do awaiting result or what?

yes that used awaiting while registering for jamb.
if you have done it before, you don't need to again.
Re: Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? by dejt4u(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Humchi:

it is still available. my kid bro did his own today (few hours ago). just go to any JAMB accredited ICT center
Re: Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
dejt4u:

it is still available. my kid bro did his own today (few hours ago). just go to any JAMB accredited ICT center
How much did he do it ?
Re: Does Uploading Of Result Into Jamb Portal Have Deadline? by dejt4u(m): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abdulmujeeb52:
How much did he do it ?
N200 only. go with your SSCE result print out and your UTME registration code JAMB sent to your phone while registering

(1) (Reply)

Proofread Your Papers / Academic Vs Professional Masters Program. / Students Panic As Oko Poly Goes Up In Flames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.