Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors (568 Views)

Free Christian Books To Nourish Your Soul - Drop Your Whatsapp Number Here / All Christian Books Available For Free - Name It, Get It / For Free Christian Books Open Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2018
If you have read wonderful Christian books please come in share. I don't mean books that talk about relationships and others. I mean those that will help build our spiritual lives.
Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by blessedvisky(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2018
Read the God generals series. Very good books
Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2018
blessedvisky:
Read the God generals series. Very good books

OK, Thanks a lot
Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by sonmvayina(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
The only book you can trust is the one you wrote yourself... Your own life.
Learn from it...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by iupac120: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
The name of Jesus by Kenneth Haggin
God's Generals
Derek Prince books
Op, in case you need ebooks of Christian's books join this Whatsapp forum and demand for any.
Thanks
*Great leaders are great readers*

*It is said , If you want to hide something from ordinary people, write a book. We refuse to be; that ignorant and we refuse to be ordinary.*

*It is said , one sure way you can rub minds with great men of God and catch up the anointing that worked with them is by reading and studying their articles. We choose to rub minds with great men of God.*

*The Christian E-book library is a where we get and send all christian materials*

https:///5o4OLbO1voD7kHkmtVVhwj
Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by CAPSLOCKED: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
mybelle:
If you have read wonderful Christian books please come in share. I don't mean books that talk about relationships and others. I mean those that will help build our spiritual lives.

DOWNLOAD THE GREAT GATSBY, AND YOU WON'T REGRET IT.
Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
sonmvayina:
The only book you can trust is the one you wrote yourself... Your own life.
Learn from it...

Lol... I am still learning how to write mine. Let me read what others have written.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
iupac120:
The name of Jesus by Kenneth Haggin
God's Generals
Derek Prince books
Op, in case you need ebooks of Christian's books join this Whatsapp forum and demand for any.
Thanks
*Great leaders are great readers*

*It is said , If you want to hide something from ordinary people, write a book. We refuse to be; that ignorant and we refuse to be ordinary.*

*It is said , one sure way you can rub minds with great men of God and catch up the anointing that worked with them is by reading and studying their articles. We choose to rub minds with great men of God.*

*The Christian E-book library is a where we get and send all christian materials*

https:///

Please sir, the link is not opening. Thanks for your contribution though 5o4OLbO1voD7kHkmtVVhwj
Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Am checking it out now!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by JeffPhoenix(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Get books written by Bishop Dag Heward Mills. Very annointed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
mybelle:
same condition with your brother.
read one book by name "hungry for more of Jesus" forgotten the author's name.
I was so edified.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2018
JeffPhoenix:
Get books written by Bishop Dag Heward Mills. Very annointed.

I am checking it on pdfdrive.net already. Though network is slow...
Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by iupac120: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
mybelle:

Am checking it out now!
Don't bother yourself trying to download any book suggested by that young man (CAPLOCKED). He is an atheist/satanist.
His purpose is to attack every christian in this nairaland forum and thereby dampen the faith of baby Christians.
Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by iupac120: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2018
iupac120:

Whatsapp to this line: 09062661393

I just messaged you. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me And Suggest Deeply Spiritual Christian Books And Authors by CyrilC: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

No , don't download this, it is not a Christian book.

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor Kumuyi, Professor Pat Utomi To Address 50,000 Youths In Lagos / Open Heaven 9 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Divine Priority / Madonna Family Pics. Scary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.