Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Coffeescript: Javascript That’s Easy On The Eyes - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Coffeescript: Javascript That’s Easy On The Eyes (950 Views)

Is it Really That Easy To Hack A Website? / The Javascript Thread / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coffeescript: Javascript That’s Easy On The Eyes by harryobas: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2018
Howdy folks,

Write a lot of JavaScript? Love clean code? Then you need to check out CoffeeScript (https://coffeescript.org/), a nifty little languages that compiles into JavaScript. Why would you want to learn some new language and spend time compiling? Because, in exchange, you get some of the best syntactic features from Ruby, Groovy and Python and your code becomes more readable, concise, DRY and easier to maintain.

Happy Coding smiley
Re: Coffeescript: Javascript That’s Easy On The Eyes by AbiZeus: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Let me save u all the horrows of a language.... Dont coffe at all typescript straight....

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Needed Urgently. Check Details / What Less Expensive Laptop Can I Get To Start My Programming Class. / A Backend Developer Is Needed By A Bank (very Urgent !!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.