Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,256 members, 7,864,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows (6740 Views)

Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / Everlasting Instagram Followers / Get The One Everlasting Foundation For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
. I received 13000 naira up to date. It's 67000 naira to start. 10000 naira and 3000 naira from 2 people.
. Remain 54000 naira to make up
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
. It's a pity that you have shallow brain. I have proved myself earlier before now. This is what you do to people without concrete evidence. You are evil messenger. You and your sender shall be put to shame and disgrace!!! I know God whom I serve
This bloody scammer is pained asf
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
. I received 13000 naira up to date. It's 67000 naira to start. 10000 naira and 3000 naira from 2 people.
Bloody scammer .
Go and work !
Die with some fucking_ dignity...
Go to where they’re building house and tell them you want to work . They will employ you and pay you!
You bloody scammer .
Say all the bullshit you want . I will never stop exposing you .
Bloody scammer !

1 Like

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
you must be an illiterate. It's hard for illiterate to understand simple English grammar. Go and say double Amen to my previous prayer and let God strike you with thunder
Wow
Somebody wants to cry o cheesy
You just start . You never see anything.
Bloody scammer . You scam for a living . Go and work ! Bloody scammer!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
you must be an illiterate. It's hard for illiterate to understand simple English grammar. Go and say double Amen to my previous prayer and let God strike you with thunder
helpsomeone:
. It's a pity that you have shallow brain. I have proved myself earlier before now. This is what you do to people without concrete evidence. You are evil messenger. You and your sender shall be put to shame and disgrace!!! I know God whom I serve
lmao!
You’re calling your god to strike someone with thunder? But you can’t call on same got to give you the money you’re trying to scam out of gullible people that will believe your fake story
I know the god whom I serve my foot!

Bloody scammer!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:
lmao!
You’re calling your god to strike someone with thunder? But you can’t call on same got to give you the money you’re trying to scam out of gullible people that will believe your fake story
I know the god whom I serve my foot!

Bloody scammer!
. You have been using part of your blood to type. An infected blood samples! Nuisance like you with no sense of good reason. Just continue. A word from me is enough to scatter your brain. The day you stop is the beginning of your eternal damnation. So, go ahead!....
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
. You have been using part of your blood to type. An infected blood samples! Nuisance like you with no sense of good reason. Just continue. A word from me is enough to scatter your brain. The day you stop is the beginning of your eternal damnation. So, go ahead!....
a word from me is enough to bla bla bla .
Tueh!
Why not say the same almighty words and comment money to come to you instead of trying to scam the gullible ones on Nairaland.

Meanwhile. You have violated rule 2.
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise . Rule2 violated here
Please do the needful
Mynd44
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
tabithababy:
cheesy

Alternate moniker(s) donating cheesy cheesy
Louder please!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:

Louder please!
. I know you find it so hard to comprehend. Look at you! People you are calling are not your type. A long distance between you.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
. I know you find it so hard to comprehend. Look at you! People you are calling are not your type. A long distance between you.
This bloody scammer cheesy
Bloody scammer.
You’re posting stuffs and immediately you’re clicking the share button on your own posts .
What a dullard scammer !
This is psychology. Scammer boy cheesy
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:

Bloody scammer.
You’re posting stuffs and immediately you’re clicking the share button on your own posts .
What a dullard scammer !
. You said you will continue to follow my post and call me SCAMMER!. Continue now! Are you tired? Why calling. Am with you. The moderator will still bang on you soon!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:

Bloody scammer.
What a dullard scammer !
. You don't know what you have just committed. You can't run above your shadow. Just hang around. You are in it already! You are caught!!! Moderator know you
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
. You don't know what you have just committed. You can't run above your shadow. Just hang around. You are in it already! You are caught!!! Moderator know you

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=Alepa post=72437030][/quote]. This is another rule you violated. Are you tired?
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
I need assistance on finances. Even if it's a paying job. Please help me. Your prayer shall never be delay!
. I am seeking this help to be free from financial boundage. I need to stand to develop my career. Please help me! Maker of heaven and Earth shall make way for you
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Agboki: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
. I am seeking this help to be free from financial boundage. I need to stand to develop my career. Please help me! Maker of heaven and Earth shall make way for you

Wit all dis ur drama am afraid u are not real,I don almost fall victim 4 ur hand!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Agboki:

Wit all dis ur drama am afraid u are not real,I don almost fall victim 4 ur hand!
. Please mind what you say. Let God serve you according to your thoughts.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
I am a graduate with no job after 10 years of graduation. I contacted one of my friend working for a cosmetic company as sales rep. to assist me to the company. After some months of waiting, he later told me that I should not bother myself that he will be giving me products he receive from the company to sell no and return actual money after my profit. I do hawk the items to the markets. I have been doing this for 8 months to support my family. But, now I discovered that my friend don't want to give me products anymore just because he believes I began to make sales past him. Now, if I ask for products, he will say it is finished which I know and saw it in his room. This is the only source of my revenue for now which I do use to sustain to feed my wife and children. I am confused and tired. My problem is that I don't have money to buy the product myself directly from the company. I believe in what I can do and achieve. I have taken time to leverage and achieve customer base but now no products and no capital. I am willing to loan and return back as agreed upon. I am willing to present myself on any further interrogation. My mobile is 07067592691 or you leave me message here. See image of the cosmetic s here last
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
He changed suddenly since the 2 weeks he noticed my markets is moving. He even told me that we marketers are making money pass the sales rep. If he give me products and I sell faster , go back to collect another one, next I do hear is 'it is finished'. I will still spend my savings to cater for my family to wait till next month. The cycle goes on and on till he later stopped. , I am very sure I will pay back if I see assistance. I will be able to stand on my own.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2018
I am still looking for help from whoever God touches his or her heart to lift me up. I have tried different means before I resolve here. Please assist me. I am financially handicap.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
When am Succeeding am able to cater for my family, definitely I must grow.
Am highly confident that I will grow if am occupy. I have leverage to gain customer base. They are now calling me but no product to sell. Please help me!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
I need help here to start my own personal cosmetic business. It has not been easy for me for some past months. This is what I will pay back in one time payment. Only me can explain. And if it's a paying job available you can assist me with, please help me. You shall never be left alone!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Somebody help me out from this. You will not be disappointed. God shall bring prosperity to all your undertakings.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Please help me complete the fund to enable me buy product and Start fully. You shall never be disappointed!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Somebody please help me complete the fund. I am tired of doing nothing. Secure my future! Let me have a set up. I believe in what I can use my intellect. Make me live again.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by hayzed1090: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Geoforever:
So pathetic,but it is well.If u don't mind I have some goods coming from Germany in few weeks time it will arrive here,if u can get buyers for dem,den u can get your own commission too .If u don't mind u can reach me on my nos 08035151554 or what'sapp 08087306328.Ve got a car,laptops,hot plates,t.v,centre rugs,blood pressure kits,male used shoes etc......

Hello , how far with ur goods...am interested in some if dey are still available
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by dublinkmy6: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
To the op, reading this threaad from page one to the last I'm afraid no right thinking person will cough out their hard earned money to assist you--at least not me. You just revealed to us your nature through your write-ups and I'm not surprised to see you are of a particular extraction cause you are really representing them well.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
dublinkmy6:
To the op, reading this threaad from page one to the last I'm afraid no right thinking person will cough out their hard earned money to assist you--at least not me. You just revealed to us your nature through your write-ups and I'm not surprised to see you are of a particular extraction cause you are really representing them well.
. How could you think such to me? Human area never the same. I have promised I shall never act against what God says. I am not a child, am with loads of experiences on human nature. God shall never and never allow me to think in your direction. For the fact that some does it doesn't mean I do. Whatever the temptation, it shall never happen to me. I am not saying you should believe me. But just have it that human are not the same. It's because of the situation I find myself that caused this. But, I believe this situation will not last forever in Christ name. You have add a story to my life
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Geoforever(f): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=hayzed1090 post=72770386]

Hello , how far with ur goods...am interested in some if dey are still available[/quote

U can chat me up on 08087306328 or call me on 08035151554.Some are still available such as laptops,centre rug,pressure pots etc....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Somebody please help me complete the money to start buying cosmetic direct from company . Free me from shakles of poverty. I promised to return as agreed .
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Somebody please help me. I am at a junction I don't understand now. I am available for interrogation? I am ready to supply you prove if you need. My motive now is to stand on my own. I believe I will come out from this condition. I will also welcome further developments like paying job from your side. Please help me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 / Guinness Records N125bn Fy Revenue (23% Year-on-year Increase) / Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.