Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Singapore Now Pays For Her Citizens To Go On Date, See Why - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Singapore Now Pays For Her Citizens To Go On Date, See Why (616 Views)

Chioma Goes On Date With Mystery Man (photo) / Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Singapore Now Pays For Her Citizens To Go On Date. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singapore Now Pays For Her Citizens To Go On Date, See Why by Sashacrystal007: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
The government of Singapore has resulted into paying her citizens incentives and money just to go on a date. This is as a result of the lowest child birth that is serving as a bottle neck to the country.

They have subsidized dating and have increased baby bonuses hoping this would encourage the people to get married and give birth. It is said that most of Singapore's citizen cling to their work rather than family and relationship.

The country faces a threat of ........
continue reading
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=103#
source
www.oluwakaysblog.com

Re: Singapore Now Pays For Her Citizens To Go On Date, See Why by dbos11(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lemme go and collect singapore's visa.

What am i waiting for sef grin
Re: Singapore Now Pays For Her Citizens To Go On Date, See Why by olayinks007(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
dbos11:
Lemme go and collect singapore's visa.

What am i waiting for sef grin
U self dey reason am ba? U are funny cheesy
Re: Singapore Now Pays For Her Citizens To Go On Date, See Why by Mikepenny5(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
where the 2face and davido's dey? i wish say i fit enter that country now, atleast ten baby mama's before the year ends
Re: Singapore Now Pays For Her Citizens To Go On Date, See Why by dbos11(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
olayinks007:

U self dey reason am ba? U are funny cheesy

cheesy grin dem go dey pay me to date their ladies. Na so i go dey date i dozen at once. grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Energy Consumption At Your Home/workshop/office / Artcut Software All Version Free Premium Download / SEN. IFEANYI UBAH APPOINTED V/CHAIRMAN CMTTE ON PETROLEUM UPSTREAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.