Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) (2735 Views)

What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much / Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone / Most Expensive Phone In The World Costs N34 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by franzis(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
2018 ASUS ROG Phone, 8GB RAM 256GB ROM, Game Smartphone, Snapdragon 845, 2.96GHz Adreno 630, 6 inch FHD+ AMOLED, QC 4.0+30W, OTG going for a whopping price of 8,888 USD equivalent to 3.2 million naira

I am still trying to figure out if the price listing is an error or that is the real price of the phone

Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by fvck(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
No
Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by Loydwilliam: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
no b only na phone or na car

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by dbos11(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Na how i ho buy am wen my village people never use my brain fry yam.
Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Definitely an error or the seller got an early copy because the phone has not been officially released. See below the price of the phone on gearbest though it's not on stock yet. And I will choose a galaxy note 9 for $1,000 over this phone anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by Shelloween(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:
2.96Ghz?
Damn it's faster than almost every Intel core i5 and below laptop.
It's faster than sarrki's brain.
The screen size is smaller than pocohantas' cunt.
The battery lasts longer than Buhari's first round
and....... the price is higher than your total net worth

8 Likes

Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by giftedheart1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shelloween:

chisos! guy you say wetin?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by DeBrain045(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shelloween:

luciferKristi see finishing

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by DeBrain045(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
This is not the most expensive just browse on vertu smartphones then you will see the billionaire phone
Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by KingLennon(m): 2:21am On Sep 04, 2018
Can the phone charge itself when its low? Do you know how many bags of cement is that? grin
Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by coolie1: 3:29am On Sep 04, 2018
Shelloween:

haaaahhhaaa OMG!!!! so savage

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by zolajpower: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2018
And can this wake up a dead man or stop our thieving polithief-cian from looting our treasury ?
Nonsense shocked
Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by calddon(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2018
Saw the price myself, the makers must be high
Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by Deckline(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2018
If there is money...like plenty money. As in plenty plenty money. I mean plenty plenty plenty money. I no go still buy am. The phone dey call heaven
Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2018
Please who’s interested in iPhone 8PLUS...?
Let me sell it and settle for this new one.
Who knows I may reach JESUS through this ASUS and report NIGERIA to him
Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Can it connect to any base station outside of our Universe?
Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2018
Shelloween:

[/b]BRU-TALITY!!![b]
Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by avizk: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) by yisraeliss: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
GRAPHICS DESIGN

Learn to create BADDASS Designs - Start Your Graphics Design Training NOW!

What You Get!

? Award of CERTICATION after completion of course
? Refreshments/Lunch meals during breaks
? Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
? Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Know About OPPO Phones / Having Issues With Your HTC? Someone Can Help. / Advice On Huawei Y9 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.