Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Brazil Great Ronaldo Buys 51 Percent Of Real Valladolid - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Brazil Great Ronaldo Buys 51 Percent Of Real Valladolid (297 Views)

You Can Make 10 Percent Of Your Investment With Us. / Earn 30 Percent Of Your Investment Every 30 Working Days / Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Great Ronaldo Buys 51 Percent Of Real Valladolid by AmazingELixir: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Former Brazil striker Ronaldo has taken control of Real Valladolidafter buying 51 percent of the La Liga club's shares, it was announced on Monday.
At a press conference held in the city's town hall, Valladolid president Carlos Suarez said: "Today is a starting point. Ronaldo personally acquires 51 percent of the shares of Real Valladolid."
"He is an idol that loves and spreads a dream."
Ronaldo played in Spain for Real Madrid and Barcelona, while also winning the World Cup twice with Brazil.
"This is a very important day for me," he said. "I've gone through a lot to prepare both within the game and outside it.
"You can count on us to consolidate Real Valladolid in the top division and to keep building our dream."
Valladolid earned promotion to the top tier last season and sit 16th, after two draws and a defeat from their opening three games.
La Liga also opened an investigation last month into the poor condition of the club's pitch at their Jose Zorrilla stadium, following a 1-0 loss to Barcelona.
Ronaldo will bring a sprinkling of stardust, with the former forward widely regarded as one of the game's greatest ever players.
He retired in 2011, having been named Fifa World Player of the Year in 1996, 1997 and 2002.
The 41-year-old has appealed to the Valladolid fans to help shape the club's future.
"I want everyone to be a part of this club and I invite the fans to participate in this project," he said.
"To give us ideas, opinions, criticisms and aspirations. I want you to be part of the present and future of Real Valladolid.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Do To Improve Your Online Business Or Services. / Put 1,000naira To Work / Invest Minimum Of N300k In TGR For Good ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.