Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,278 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Don Jazzy’s Mother Finally Finds Him A Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy’s Mother Finally Finds Him A Wife (364 Views)

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy’s Mother Finally Finds Him A Wife by geek8(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy whose fans have been praying and fasting for him to get married might have just had their prayers answered with his latest post on social media.

The producer posted a cute photo of himself and his mum on his Instagram and captioned it:

“My mum was like “come here I have found a wife for you”. Normal shy me I wanted to take offff . She grabbed me so tight. Lol Love you mum. @indianpicolo”

source: https://celenaija.com/don-jazzys-mother-finally-finds-him-a-wife/

Re: Don Jazzy’s Mother Finally Finds Him A Wife by lalanice(f): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
The wife no get face? Where is her picture na

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Appointted As An Ambassador By The Government Of Barbados / Davido Agrees To Pay Tuition Fee Of A Student Offered Admission At His Dad’s Uni / Niniola Presents The Human Radio Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.