Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How Assemblies Of God Pastor And DPO Killed My DAD At Ebonyi State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Assemblies Of God Pastor And DPO Killed My DAD At Ebonyi State (892 Views)

DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger / Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Assemblies Of God Pastor And DPO Killed My DAD At Ebonyi State by Christian590(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Guys dey play ball for area, ball come fall into church premises, we come go beg gateman make he give us ball, he come dey abuse us, we returned the abuse and was about leaving when the pastor's daughter came and told us to give her time to talk to the gateman, we left the premises and after sometimes came back to get the ball only for the pastor to come out and started raining abuses on us, we returned the abuse back to him and the members of his church and children came out back him up after some period of exchange of words we were asked to go indoor which everyone of us did and everywere was calm only for Royal Rangers from the church came and to ask for peace at first we refused to come out but after sometimes I came with one of neighbour on behalf of other members, we went to the church to plead with pastor even when he was the one that abused me first. Suddenly on getting to the church, a police woman who was on maternity leave came into the church and the church gate was locked, the two of us who came out on behalf of other youths were handcuffed and beaten inside the church compound in front of the pastor, people who gathered outside the church gate peeing through the small opened space in the gate called my father only him to come and see the humiliation I was passing through and protested that I should be taking to the police station,

if I committed any crime, the police woman who was on an illegal duty slapped my dad and when they saw the pressure was much we were taken to the police station only for me and neighbor to be locked at the counter and abused by the police woman on duty calles Blessing Ukeji. MY dad was taken to DPO's office and I was called after some minutes to come and get the body out of the station by the DPO, on getting to the DPO's office, I discovered that my Dad was vomiting white substance and was unconscious, I took him to the hospital only for two Doctors to confirm that he was already dead.
please is this how the church works, I want justice.

http://mognews.com/2018/09/03/guy-narrates-how-assemblies-of-god-senior-pastor-and-police-dpo-killed-his-dad-at-kpirikpiri-ebonyi-state/

Re: How Assemblies Of God Pastor And DPO Killed My DAD At Ebonyi State by dbos11(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Op u almost got me crying embarassed
May your dad's soul rest in peace
But bros no Bleep up oo make sure u sue d police officer

1 Like

Re: How Assemblies Of God Pastor And DPO Killed My DAD At Ebonyi State by Blakjewelry(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
what did doc said is the cause of death
Re: How Assemblies Of God Pastor And DPO Killed My DAD At Ebonyi State by CoolFreeday(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wickedness, so annoying.
Re: How Assemblies Of God Pastor And DPO Killed My DAD At Ebonyi State by IsaAbubaker: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Many pastors are just so useless.
That was how I was condemning a stupid pastor to his face the other time for something he did . And the dude was telling me .
“Do you know I’m a man of god?”
Who the hell cares if you are a man of Satan? You idiot . I go break your head
Re: How Assemblies Of God Pastor And DPO Killed My DAD At Ebonyi State by Bluezy13(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2018
Hmmm...

May justice take its course
Re: How Assemblies Of God Pastor And DPO Killed My DAD At Ebonyi State by gift2xl: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
U mean this guys

(1) (Reply)

Man Seen Slapping His Son While Barbing His Hair In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pics) / Yahoo Boy Caught With Two Barbecued Human Hands In Ekiti / More Photos As Pipeline Explodes While Scooping Fuel In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.