Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" (49408 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” / Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle / Shirleyann Ede: Why I Told God I Don't Want A Broke Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by holluphemydavid(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
BTW hw many films has she featured in?
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by Mitchsin(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
ellalina:
Fast rising Nollywood actress Simon Evia has taken to social media to express her distress in finding a man. The Abuja based actress is known for her curves which she never fails to flaunt.
Do you know anyone interested

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnSAiRwnBJ3/?hl=en

Receive sense IJN
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by tunary(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
rozayx5:

U dey mind them
When you form good and caring
They tag u maga
God bless you for saying the truth
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by cbnileowo: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
after dey don kill your pussy with killer dick....you dey find better guy... thunder wey go strike your ponmo yansh still dey do rehearsal for sambisa...
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by sacajawea: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
sirusX:

Abi the kind of ukwu you want grin
Out of the Abundance of the (your) heart the (your) Mouth speaks
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by bigocean(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
It's thesame thing every lady wants but give it to them and BOOM! they start misbehaving, taking the guy for granted.

Aunty, this your prayer is like a guy saying "God please bless me so I can bless others" but the moment God blesses them and they start seeing small change, they forget both God and others they were desperate to bless initially.
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by AceDomino(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
All na wash
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by chigoizie7(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Don't go and change ur bad character, be looking for who will keep up with bad baggage, unfortunately, no one wants to keep up with such
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by Olaability92(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
ellalina:
Fast rising Nollywood actress Simon Evia has taken to social media to express her distress in finding a man. The Abuja based actress is known for her curves which she never fails to flaunt.

Only fool will love you like that..
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by Acidosis(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
A man that will love you even with your mistakes, error and stupidity ??

Is that what love is all about? Looking for people with questionable and disgusting characters and loving them unconditionally?
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by famosh: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Thunder fire you there!!! Which kin nonsense!
After all the plenty random manhoods wey you don sample & possibly numerous abortions, you dey look for angel, ba? Anyways, e still get many men wey mumu wey go want you!
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by gift2xl: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Women problem never ends.
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by sprints2: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
u go need clay mold that one oo...as for the yansh very huge like moflix pampers size 12...make dem no dey call dem actress again olosho...aso rock presidential villa hmmm...market thingz did one dey sell very well...very soon she go buy mansion for banana island and G wagon
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by bleskid: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
my Nigeria actress always describe and try draw and label the kind of husband they want Hahahha ����� take it easy na God dei give better man
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by DBossNG(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
All what you have stated is what a good man should for his wife but I think why you have not attracted this kind of man is because you are not right for such a man. Only a MISS RIGHT can find a MR. RIGHT.

My opinion though
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by sirusX(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
sacajawea:

Out of the Abundance of the (your) heart the (your) Mouth speaks

Preach brother ....preach cheesy
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by okwabayi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
All the pictures posted na only nyash, nyash and more nyash. What has rotted the brains of Nigerian women? Doesn't she have any other achievement? Nyash is simple to get, just sit down and eat like a pig continuously. Are these women celebrating laziness?
I guess I have to start drinking crates of beer. As these stupid women are oppressing someone with nyash I'll oppress them with my potbelly.
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
No one is perfect or without a past... So i wish her all the best in her quest for the man she deserves.. May God answer her prayers
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by JuanDeDios: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Acidosis:

A man that will love you even with your mistakes, error and stupidity ??

Is that what love is all about? Looking for people with questionable and disgusting characters and loving them unconditionally?
That's not what she meant. Upgrade your reading skills.
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by JuanDeDios: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Beautiful rendition. May Amadioha bless her hustle and grant her prayer.
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by gladisa7: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
this one na acress while genevive uche jumbo n rita dominic them be wrestlers. grin
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by vioment: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
So many taborrs in that small write up. eg. extend instead of extent.
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
I thought that they are feminist....
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by piagetskinner(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
that man is non existent...unless u want to mould one with customized clay
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by PennywysCares(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Some should please tell her am here
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by AljaanIVQ007(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bible talk am, say time go come wey ladies with their money go dey beg for men,even beg men for marriage(Linda Ikeji)...After them don proud finish in their prime...Na dem go find us...At the age of 99 man cock still get the juice ...so madam I tire for you o.
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by Greatzeus(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
Does the unconditional love also include those Fat legs? grin
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
ellalina:

but y are these actresses always "fast rising"?
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by princfred(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
All lovely.
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by rock003: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
chukwutope:
"I want a man who will love me no matter what mistakes I make"

What if you sleep with another man?

You get what she's trying to say. Maybe she's the type that smokes and Gets drunk but needs a man that will put up with all her rubbish.
Re: Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" by Konquest: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
ellalina:

^^^
^^^
LOL... HEAVY! grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6N-rRcHdG-/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics / Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.