Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (4719 Views)

Opinion (reviews) From Gionee A1 Lite Users / GIONEE M2017 | Another "Beast" Device From Gionee / Stay Away From Gionee Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by queenfav(f): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2018

2 Likes

Re: . by Lexusgs430: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2018
The S8 is a beautiful device, you would have nothing to complain about.
Just ensure you also buy either the original Samsung clear view case or led view case...

Look after it, and it would look after you.....

NB : Best to order the plus version....... Because if you get the basic, you would surely develop longer throat for the plus variant.....
Re: . by queenfav(f): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2018
Lexusgs430:
The S8 is a beautiful device, you would have nothing to complain about.
Just ensure you also buy either the original Samsung clear view case or led view case...

Look after it, and it would look after you.....

NB : Best to order the plus version....... Because if you get the basic, you would surely develop longer throat for the plus variant.....
Lol.. Really? The plus is too big jare. 6.2" screen.. Nah! Where can i get the original clear view or led case? Before the long throat comes, wud be thinking of maybe a Samsung note.
Re: . by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2018
queenfav:

Lol.. Really? The plus is too big jare. 6.2" screen.. Nah! Where can i get the original clear view or led case? Before the long throat comes, wud be thinking of maybe a Samsung note.

The Note, is a monster of a device....... If you would use the S - Pen, get the Note series........

Try amazon for original Samsung cases.....
Re: . by queenfav(f): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The Note, is a monster of a device....... If you would use the S - Pen, get the Note series........

Try amazon for original Samsung cases.....
lol. I won't use it o. I didn't really use the stylus pen that came with the cubetalk 9x tablet I got from a nairalander in 2014. The thing finally got lost. Again i think most samsung flagships have similar look and features. It's just slight differences between them.
Re: . by Lexusgs430: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2018
queenfav:
lol. I won't use it o. I didn't really use the stylus pen that came with the cubetalk 9x tablet I got from a nairalander in 2014. The thing finally got lost. Again i think must samsung flagships have similar look and features. It's just slight differences between them.

Yes the flagships look similar..... One thing you would surely get addicted to, is the feel and aura that exudes from their flagship devices.....

An addiction surely to get you glued, at the expense of your data, iris and fingers.....
Re: . by queenfav(f): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Yes the flagships look similar..... One thing you would surely get addicted to, is the feel and aura that exudes from their flagship devices.....

An addiction surely to get you glued, at the expense of your data, iris and fingers.....
Yes, u are right about that.. I am really excited anyways.. Can't wait to have it delivered!
Re: . by thebigkendo(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2018
queenfav:
Hello house.. I never thought this day will come. Lol. Most phonelanders know me to be a die hard Gionee fan.. Yea! I am making the switch after using Gionee p5w, S plus, M6 (back to back).

I made the decision to abandon my Gionee M6 for the following reasons.
1.I got bored.. I have had the phone for almost 2 years now. It's time for something new and shiny.
2.Gionee phones have ruggedness and durability going for it as a selling point, however they are lagging behind with regards to receiving updates. How do i spend 120k on a "flagship premium" device and remain stuck on the android version, ui and software it was shipped with 2 years ago?
It's ridiculous to say the least!That's a big turn off for me. No matter how much I love the durability of gionee phones, i need to know that my phone can recieve software updates or new andriod versions regularly.

3.Gionee phones have zero resale value. A phone i got for 120k was priced for 60k.Wheras used Samsung s6 edge released almost 4 year ago still sells for 70-75k. I ended up agreeing to give hubby the Gionee m6 to use as a second phone.
4.It was always a pain getting gionee m6 accessories.To get the phone case is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Every mobile phone accessorize shop mostly stock the popular brands-IPhone, Samsung, htc, tecno, infinix.. If you are using any other phone, sorry is your name. I have had to restort to ordering m6 cases from aliexpress. Even on aliexpress, only few stores sell cases for m6 and it's nothing fancy.

I have been anti samsung until some weeks back when i handled the s8 plus. I think my life that day.. Lol. The phone is worth every penny. So fast, vivid display, innovative functions and good battery life despite it being 3500 mah.
Well,i have placed an order for S8 in midnight black online.Please, users in the house.. Is there anything to warn me about? Is it good value for money? Any performance or software issues? Make una tell me o.. So i can cancel the order if need be.I opted for pay on delivery so i can ask distinguished nairalanders that use it for their honest opinion, before getting mine. Would be waiting for comments... Thanks

I presently use the Samsung galaxy S8, beautiful and functional device.. No Regrets
Just make sure you get one with 24 months Samsung warranty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by queenfav(f): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2018
thebigkendo:

I presently use the Samsung galaxy S8, beautiful and functional device.. No Regrets
Just make sure you get one with 24 months Samsung warranty.
wow.. Thanks a lot. Will make sure of that.
Re: . by falcon01: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
welcome to the hood brother.

1 Like

Re: . by omocalabar(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sell ur gionee m6, am willing to buy
Re: . by cyncherry98: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
omocalabar:

I have clean M6 For sale.. Whatsapp me 08060540834
Re: . by nwaobitex: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
U for buy note 9
Re: . by queenfav(f): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
omocalabar:
how much pls.. I. Dey find money.
Re: . by queenfav(f): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
nwaobitex:
U for buy note 9
kuku kill me sir.. In ph that's 350k.
Re: . by omocalabar(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
queenfav:
how much pls.. I. Dey find money.
Re: . by queenfav(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
omocalabar:
lol.. U are not good at all.chai!Make i dash Oga jejely.
Re: . by omocalabar(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
queenfav:
lol.. U are not good at all.chai!Make i dash Oga jejely.
oya dash me na....abi u no sabi sow seed?
Re: . by queenfav(f): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
omocalabar:
oya dash me na....abi u no sabi sow seed?
lol.. Na seed i take am sow na,into my husband's life .

1 Like

Re: . by omocalabar(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
queenfav:
lol.. Na seed i take am sow na,into my husband's life .
That one na familiar seed joor... shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Welcome to the s8 family ma nigga... grin
Re: . by yungchap(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
What's the cost of a Brand-new and London used Samsung S8 plus ?
Re: . by nwaobitex: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2018
queenfav:
kuku kill me sir.. In ph that's 350k.
ah much u kon buy that s8
Re: . by queenfav(f): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2018
nwaobitex:
ah much u kon buy that s8
S8 costs 165k.
Re: . by ifekayodee(m): 6:39am On Sep 05, 2018
I also use Gionee M6, i bought it 120k and i've had it for over a year now, the only place one could get the phone accessories is at their office on Medical Road at Ikeja. The update and Android version is a big turn off for me lately and i plan to give this out and get an iPhone.
in All, Gionee phones are strong and durable.

1 Like

Re: . by queenfav(f): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2018
ifekayodee:
I also use Gionee M6, i bought it 120k and i've had it for over a year now, the only place one could get the phone accessories is at their office on Medical Road at Ikeja. The update and Android version is a big turn off for me lately and i plan to give this out and get an iPhone.
in All, Gionee phones are strong and durable.
finally, someone that can relate! It's very durable, but they need to step up their game!
Re: . by kolajoo(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2018
But am enjoying my Gionee S11 Lite so durable and I bought it because of the security features.

Re: . by nwaobitex: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2018
queenfav:
S8 costs 165k.
u get moni o
But u for add small moni buy s9
Re: . by modik(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2018
queenfav:
finally, someone that can relate! It's very durable, but they need to step up their game!

Gionee is bae

A1 lite all the way.

Nothing compares!

Gbam!
Re: . by Nastydroid(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2018
kolajoo:
But am enjoying my Gionee S11 Lite so durable and I bought it because of the security features.
which security?
Re: . by Nastydroid(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2018
yungchap:
What's the cost of a Brand-new and London used Samsung S8 plus ?
brand new 225k London used 160k for duos
Re: . by kolajoo(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2018
Nastydroid:
which security?
Here you go

(1) (2) (Reply)

HTC Phones: Durability And Features. / Hey Nairalanders, Time To Show Off Your Homescreen Design / 4g Phone 13 Megapixel Back Camera Free Shipping For 13000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.