Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Landlord And Tenant Relationship: The Need To Evict Them. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord And Tenant Relationship: The Need To Evict Them. (311 Views)

Between Landlord And Tenant Who Should Repair A Faulty Pumping Machine? / Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlord And Tenant Relationship: The Need To Evict Them. by Treash(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Hello friends. Several tussles between landlords and tenants in Nigeria has predominantly increased, in respective of apartment leased out. Many tenants are owing more than two years rent, while some have created nuisance in the premises and landlords are frustrated on next thing to do. Many landlords allow tenants into their apartment without lease agreement, while some landlords even do the work alone without a lawyer who can also act as agent, but they ignorantly ignore that and depression later set-in. Why not involve a lawyer? Kindly reach us for further assistance.

Barr Adeolu Ayo Aderinto, 08068088866.

(1) (Reply)

Block Of 12 3 Bedroom Flats With A Warehouse @ Ajao Estate With C Of O. #300m / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale Behind FUTA N3.6m / Floorkraft SPC Flooring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.