Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) (2969 Views)

2020 Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students / New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020 (fully Funded) / Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2020/2021 Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by Excelrelate: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2018
[img]https://debir.files./2018/08/aig-scholarships-banner210336581.jpg[/img]

Brief Description :

Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) – Our founder and principals are leading figures from business, government and academic life. Together, we share a strong vision for the future of African governance and the potential of our continent and its people. Although our goals are ambitious, we believe that with the knowledge and expertise of our Board of Directors and our Advisors, we will ultimately achieve our objectives.

Applications are invited for:

Title: Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2019 – 2020

Program Description:
Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2019 – 2020 Every year, Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) will fund five scholarships for outstanding individuals from Nigeria and Ghana to pursue the Master of Public Policy degree at the Blavatnik School of Government (BSG), University of Oxford. AIG Scholars will be expected, upon graduation, to return to their home country and apply their learning experience as change agents in their country’s public sector. The AIG Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, accommodation and living expenses.

Requirements:
You must be a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
You must be between the ages of 25 and 35 years
You must have achieved an academic standing sufficiently advanced to ensure admission to Oxford and the MPP programme. This means a first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline.
For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0.

See here for more details https://debir./2018/08/31/africa-initiative-for-governance-aig-scholarship-program-2019-2020/
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by Ruthese: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
l got shortlisted for the exam on saturday..please l need someone to throw more light on this scholarship and also l am a science student.. please l need ideas or past questions from anyone.. thank you
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by Onuh4all: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Was also shortlisted, please I also need any fore clue possible..
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by Excelrelate: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2018
The exam is the normal test. Testing your speed and accuracy in Numerical, Aptitude and current affairs.
The major hurdle is the second stage of the application test.

1 Like

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by bjnice(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Excelrelate:
The exam is the normal test. Testing your speed and accuracy in Numerical, Aptitude and current affairs.
The major hurdle is the second stage of the application test.

You are right, the second stage is the real deal
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by Vickipedia01(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ruthese:
l got shortlisted for the exam on saturday..please l need someone to throw more light on this scholarship and also l am a science student.. please l need ideas or past questions from anyone.. thank you

I equally got the invitation for the test. I am trying to look for Dragnet questions online to practice with; you should too. I hope this suffices for the preparation.

1 Like

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by Cright: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
I have been shortlisted for 2019-2020 scholarship. I just need areas to look at. Any help in this regards will be greatly appreciated.
Charlydailydaily@gmail.com
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by Vickipedia01(m): 4:52am On Oct 05, 2018
I equally got the invitation for the test.

Having seen the need for us to coordinate and be of assistance to one another, I have created a Whatsapp group to help us connect better. Click on the link below to join the Whatsapp group:
https:///GtpXBOfkkeyKuuvgYLfgGD

We'd also be humbled and glad to have experienced applicants from previous years join us in the group to help facilitate and expedite our preparation process.

Best wishes.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by Onuh4all: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Can't access the link pls, can u send it again?? Or add me up Onuh.David is my fb link
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by Oyindamola001: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hi guys! was shortlisted too This is beautiful at least there is a hope for Nigerians like us. lol.
Seriously, am elated to be part of this life transforming programme.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by scholarshipfree: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hello,

British Government/FCO
Masters Degree

Deadline: 6 Nov 2018 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept/Oct 2019

Brief description:

Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The programme offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.

Apply Link: https://dailyscholars.info/2018/10/06/apply-now-british-chevening-scholarships-for-international-students-2/
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by sciens100: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Vickipedia01:

Having seen the need for us to coordinate and be of assistance to one another, I have created a Whatsapp group to help us connect better. Click on the link below to join the Whatsapp group:

We'd also be humbled and glad to have experienced applicants from previous years join us in the group to help facilitate and expedite our preparation process.

Best wishes.

Link not opening. Consider reposting, please.
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by goddessGoody(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hi guys, I was shortlisted for the aig test on Saturday. pls any clue on what the test will look will be greatly appreciated.
081******
thanks in anticipation
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by goddessGoody(f): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2018
Vickipedia01:

Best wishes.

pls can you send the link again, or add me up on 081*****
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by Ruthese: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2018
the link isn't working
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by sciens100: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please, after the AIG scholarship test, has there been another development? Has anyone been called up for the next stage?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by luxlite: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Good day, Please for those that have written the AIG exams already, kindly throw more light on this scholarship and also more ideas on the processes and past questions.. thank you
Re: Africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2019/2020 (fully Funded) by saqo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
I also need this. I have been shortlisted for the aptitude test.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Maryjane the Nigeria lady Who Teach People Italian Language In Pidgin / Solve This Maths / Futo Post Ume Cut-off Mark.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.