Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Comedian AY Covers His Daughter With The Blood Of Jesus From Angela Okorie's Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Covers His Daughter With The Blood Of Jesus From Angela Okorie's Son (616 Views)

Davido Covers His Drink With Handkerchief While Greeting Shina Peller (Video) / Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Covers His Daughter With The Blood Of Jesus From Angela Okorie's Son by ElijahChisom: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2018
Comedian AY doesn't want his daughter to be charmed by goodlooking boys so he's already taking initiative to cover her with the blood of Jesus.

The comedian did this after Angela Okorie shared a photo of her cute...read more on https://camonfeel..com/2018/09/comedian-ay-covers-his-daughter-with.html

Re: Comedian AY Covers His Daughter With The Blood Of Jesus From Angela Okorie's Son by dollytino4real(f): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
sweet boy, I can dey like dem,

(1) (Reply)

See Delightful Photos From Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman’s White Wedding / “I Was Born A Muslim But Today I Practice Christianity” Omotola Preaches Relig / Flavour Shows Sweet Love To Chimamanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.