Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Need Help On Strecth Mark. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help On Strecth Mark. (798 Views)

How To Reduce Strecth Marks With Water / Clear Strecth Mark Away From Your Body Without Cream Or Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Strecth Mark. by lordizak(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2010
Can it be eradicated.
Re: I Need Help On Strecth Mark. by nixe: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2010
I do know that there are stretch mark creams and some massaging techniques to cure stretch marks but the cure would depend on how you got the stretch marks to start in the first place. Let me share my source of information with you, so you can find a solution to your stretch mark problem: www.curestretchmarks..com
Re: I Need Help On Strecth Mark. by LadyDee1(f): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2010
Retin a is used to reduce stretch marks, it is a form of vitamin a (acidic) and increases skin cells shedding, therefore, removing layers of dead skin.
Stretch marks are caused by loss of collagen in the skin caused by skin expanding and decreasing at a fast rate in a short period of time usually,

Retin A increases the collagen in skin, hence, reducing stretch marks and eliminating it in the long run and if used properly.

I use it and it works very well, the stretch marks I had are completely gone, smiley
So i can vouch for it, it is also used for fine lines and wrinkles to smooth them out,
Re: I Need Help On Strecth Mark. by caplox: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2010
I don't have stretch marks but I checked out that site www.curestretchmarks..com and I must say that, it is extremely loaded!
Re: I Need Help On Strecth Mark. by EEngineer1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2010
Lady Dee:

Retin a is used to reduce stretch marks, it is a form of vitamin a (acidic) and increases skin cells shedding, therefore, removing layers of dead skin.
Stretch marks are caused by loss of collagen in the skin caused by skin expanding and decreasing at a fast rate in a short period of time usually,

Retin A increases the collagen in skin, hence, reducing stretch marks and eliminating it in the long run and if used properly.

I use it and it works very well, the stretch marks I had are completely gone, smiley
So i can vouch for it, it is also used for fine lines and wrinkles to smooth them out,

@lady dee, where does one get retina or retin a from, pls explain
Re: I Need Help On Strecth Mark. by Geoforever(f): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
i have the perfect product for u, it removes stretch makes easily. u can reach me on 2347033886242.
Re: I Need Help On Strecth Mark. by Pola2: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2010
Thanks Nixe in a millon! That site rocks! cool

(1) (Reply)

Surgery Rebuilds Face Of Teenager Born With Dozens Of Cysts In Her Face / Vitabiotics Multivitamins Supplements / Low Fluid Count - Natural Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.