Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,926 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" (77611 Views)

Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by kaydee(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
It's a shame people see it as a norm these days.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
this is evil lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by pointstores(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Life look free but not vice versa
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by chloride6: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
"You wanna pay for nude?"

grin grin grin grin grin

These boys just dey spoil person visa runs sha grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by KingPapaya: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sarkin:
They must be part of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists.

Nawa o
Check the names na

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by dayleke: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
By their replies you shall know "them".
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by atesunate16(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
It's a pity
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sarkin Fulani jihadpost=70902506:
They must be part of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Fulani terrorists.
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
If I comment wetin dey my mind now them go give me 1week ban

Make I respect myself

The other time I talk say

OYINBO PEOPLE NEVER SEE ANYTHING

them ban me
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Teeboi56: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
And u think u re doing good things
What goes around comes around

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Janeyinspires(f): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Someone's grandfather for that matter. Others are working hard to earn money and they are working soft to scam those who worked hard.

Every day is for the thief but one day is for the owner.Not when they will be caught na, they will start telling us it's the devil's work. sad sad

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Perfecttouch(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Issame:
"You Go Cry Die" Some yahoo boys who allegedly scammed a white man makes jest of him while doing video call with him. 

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/you-go-cry-die-yahoo-boys-makes-jest-of-a-white-man-after-scamming-him/

Watch video: https://mobile.twitter.com/farawe_kehinde/status/1036933816307335170?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1036933816307335170&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnairaplus.com%2F2018%2F09%2Fyou-go-cry-die-yahoo-boys-makes-jest-of-a-white-man-after-scamming-him%2F
this happened in ilorin,gaakanbi to be precise.i pity their future
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by JudasNaCarrot: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
So Niaraland now promotes criminality....

We are finished!
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
watch and enjoy?? they are ruining opportunities for you and me . Watch and enjoy they are making visa really hard for all. Watch and enjoy they have successfully driven off a lot of investment and businesses which would have made life easy for the poor man, unlocked access to direct partnerships and make global trade for the ordinary individuals easy.

Ask yourself why you can't even make simple transaction with PayPal and why is hard to get support abroad? that $100 AdSense change is deceiving you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by vikkeee(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
chai see the man face
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by imran147(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Oga ooo someone that supposed to be your fathers age u turn him into mugu
Why mocking him
Unah think say na una sabi job
Nah unah soup carry ham come the man don pay finish before he’s eyes clear

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by inioluwaDaniels(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tell me why he won't hate blacks.I just tire for these people I wonder wat has happened to their conscience

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by ccollins(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
efcc police and nscdc should arrest the guy
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by imma2(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:
They said we are not Intelligent abi? Those yahoo boys will continue proving dem wrong.
so your idea of being intelligent is being a thief abi? It's a pity

13 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by leisuretym: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
the government should raise a squad to silently go after these boys, imagine saying jargon and bragging after duping innocent man , we still need sars. DontEndsars#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by AK481(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
SARS needs to double their effort.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Julinek(f): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sarkin:
They must be part of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists.

You must be an Idiot is Toyosi an Igbo name? Fool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by northvietnam(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sarkin:

Last last na biafra matter go make u go bananas

Didn't you see toyosi there or is your head paining you

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by JacksonOyibo: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
AK481:
SARS needs to double their effort.

SARS is for armed robbery. EFFC are the ones that are sleeping.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by lesson44: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Like seriously? They are so outlawed. The sound like little kids.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by islandmoon: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
bringbackSARS# now
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by generationz(f): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
nawa ooo

I hope they didn't read this post I wrote. You can click to see it. How to become a yahoo boy

are you for real?

I wasn't expecting this from you though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How 19-Year-Old Boy Drugged Landlady, 52, And Raped Her In Ogun / Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.