Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban (63942 Views)

John Mikel Obi Returns To Training Ahead Of Clash Against South Africa / Barcelona Defender Gerard Pique Caught Driving With Invalid Licence, Fined 48,00 / Lionel Messi All Smiles As He Returns To Training After Breaking His Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by pawesome(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
pemzy:

Are you sure you have a brain up there or is your skull padded with cotton wool.
you that have a brain, was it you that I was talking to? Simply just mind your business...
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by sodiqapril(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
kalu61:
Passive income for part time but people are making a living online earning more that average salary or bankers.

The are online jobs like
1) Freelancing;
Writing;where I major and can coach you), web and graphics designing etc
2) Affiliate marketing
3)Social media manager
4)blogging
5) Online marketing( l have little knowledge in real estate
then
Crypto currencies (airdrops),
I'm ready to learn the freelancing.
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
pawesome:
sorry bro.... Wish your family the best and best of luck in the hustle.... If you can get a bet9ja shops and ask for employment Dia... So you can be managing pending when you get a better one.... At least is better than nothing

would have love to
but don't know how to

i don't watch football
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by kalu61(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
sodiqapril:

I'm ready to learn the freelancing.
You should choose a niche(area you want major) first
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by sodiqapril(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
kalu61:
You should choose a niche(area you want major) first
writing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by pawesome(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:

would have love to
but don't know how to

i don't watch football
you not knowing how to is an added advantage... Just walk into any major bet shop not just any shop but a bet9ja shops and ask for who is in charge and apply for a job... That's one of the largest employer of labour in Naija as of now.. You can be taught everything in less than a week.. At least you can manage it and get a small cash in your pocket to take home daily that am sure of... So please it won't hurt trying even if you don't want to.. Just try it out for the sake of your family

1 Like

Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
meanwhile, i will use this opportunity to tell God what i need.
am
an agronomist
married with a kid
no job
looking for one in Lagos and its environ.
am a squatter.
am desperately in need of good job
pls help a father n brother..
Highlight your strengths when looking for job. What you wrote up there doesn't tell a potential employer what YOU CAN DO.

Instead say things like: "I am an agronomist with 2 years experience in crop breeding and plant genetics. My core competence is in working to maximise yield of Nigerian staples including maize and yam bla bla..." I pray you find a good place soon, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by kalu61(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2018
sodiqapril:
writing
Have you done this before?
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by sodiqapril(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
kalu61:
Have you done this before?
no..but I think i'm a good writer..I can prove it if you give me a trial
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
kalu61:
Passive income for part time but people are making a living online earning more that average salary or bankers.

The are online jobs like
1) Freelancing;
Writing;where I major and can coach you), web and graphics designing etc
2) Affiliate marketing
3)Social media manager
4)blogging
5) Online marketing( l have little knowledge in real estate
then
Crypto currencies (airdrops),
Plz bro can you help me I need job too to take good care of my family 0907127874
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by kalu61(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
sodiqapril:

no..but I think i'm a good writer.I can prove it if you give me a trial
Okay.
For now, I will advise you choose an area of writing(e.g health and fitness), go through samples online, study a writing pattern, use youtube and prepare yourself because you are going to write for professional use
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by kalu61(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hizzy:

Plz bro can you help me I need job too to take good care of my family 0907127874
Is about the skill you have that you can sell online not job opening
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by sodiqapril(m): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2018
kalu61:
Okay.
For now, I will advise you choose an area of writing(e.g health and fitness), go through samples online, study a writing pattern, use youtube and prepare yourself because you are going to write for professional use
yeah..thanks a lot..which platforms will I be writing on
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by kalu61(m): 12:25am On Sep 06, 2018
sodiqapril:

yeah..thanks a lot..which platforms will I be writing on
There are many platforms bro. Fiverr, upwork , iwriter, people per hour freelancer etc
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
kalu61:
Is about the skill you have that you can sell online not job opening
ok but can you elucidate more plz
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by Anduku: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Overrated player
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by kalu61(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hizzy:

ok but can you elucidate more plz
Is about what you can offer online like writing, web/graghic design, marketing etc
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
kalu61:
Is about what you can offer online like writing, web/graghic design, marketing etc
I don't have the skill but if you can teach me I will gladly learn help a brother
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by kalu61(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Hizzy:

I don't have the skill but if you can teach me I will gladly learn help a brother
lm into writing but i will advice you to learn animation or graphic design because writing is something you must have passion for and not easy to teach. Look up on youtube learn those and hit me back
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2018
kalu61:
lm into writing but i will advice you to learn animation or graphic design because writing is something you must have passion for and not easy to teach. Look up on youtube learn those and hit me back
Thanks so much
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by shokoman22: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
nice bike shocked
Re: Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban by shokoman22: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
inoki247:
Can't wait to test the Bike on 3rd Mainland bridge....
Be careful, buddy. On the bridge is not very safe, so do not forget about the helmet and motorcycle jacket with protection. Hope the trip will be cool wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police / Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments / Manchester City Banned From UEFA Club Competitions For 2 Seasons & Fined €30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.