Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

What Is Meaning Of Spirit Of Man And Soul Of Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Meaning Of Spirit Of Man And Soul Of Man? (272 Views)

How To Develop Spiritual Sensitivity And Discernment Of Spirit – Apostle Joshua / Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Meaning Of Spirit Of Man And Soul Of Man? by ayanfeeledumare: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
I have been wondering what is the difference or meaning of spirit of man and soul of man.
This question came up vis-a-vis that soul is what will enternally face judgment in heaven.
if this is true, what will happen to the spirit?
Re: What Is Meaning Of Spirit Of Man And Soul Of Man? by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
The different is only in their spellings. Some we try to explain gibberish; i advice you just ignore them.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Re: What Is Meaning Of Spirit Of Man And Soul Of Man? by ayanfeeledumare: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
The different is only in their spellings. Some we try to explain gibberish; i advice you just ignore them.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Happy? / Why The Holy Spirit Is The Greatest Form Of Wealth 1jhn 2:20,27, 2kng 8:1-2. / The Measure Of A Strong Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.