Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September (13683 Views)

Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer / LAGBUS/BRT:-20% ROI Per Month -offer Closes By Nov 31st-hurry Up. / Introducing FGN Savings Bond Offer For September 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September by Pusyiter(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Apologies if I quoted you.
But no be so dem take dey address person.
Na becos you be guy if not grin shocked
4601CE:
Ok.
You didn’t have to quote me in the first place though
Re: FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September by sirBLUNT: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pusyiter:
It could be tempting to buy but liquidating eh, you will go through hell. It is like getting your pension money from your PFA
wow! really? abeg ma just retreat then i no wan any headache...thanks
Re: FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September by adeolu21: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Is this an investment? If I used the money to do business by myself ,i would make profit double that amount at d end of the year. [b][/b]Guys, I have an investment that pays me 20k after every 30 working days as a profit. If you are interested,you can mail me and let discuss.
Re: FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September by nkemjacob2(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Pls send me the website

To buy you will contact licensed agents designated by govt to sell its bonds. If you go to the website referenced at bottom of the notice you can find the agents and their contact info.

The short term notice and subscrption window is too tight. I don't know the reason for that.

When the bond matures, that is at end of the term, yes, your initial invested amount + interest earned - tax = payout. You can elect to have the money reinvested into other derivatives. This will be a discussion between you and your agent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Financial Lessons We Can Learn From Warren Buffet / The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names / Investment, Forex, BEC Scams Most Prevalent In Lagos State – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.