Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Reasons why You Should Stop Playing Virtual Soccer Bet.aka Baby - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Reasons why You Should Stop Playing Virtual Soccer Bet.aka Baby (1164 Views)

I Think I Finally Have The Secret To Consistent Winning In Virtual Soccer / How Can I Stop Playing Virtual Soccer / How Are 2 To Come Odds Calculated In Virtual Soccer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons why You Should Stop Playing Virtual Soccer Bet.aka Baby by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
*Virtual soccer or baby is a computerised soccer game that sportbet companies have already programmed to favour themselves.

*You will end up losing large amount of money within seconds to virtual soccer or baby.

*Check this out.By the time you are not betting on baby,they will be scoring more goals on over 2 just to attract you.But when you stake for that particular team that is scoring more goals to win,the team will become goaless or lose.Making you to lose money.

*You may win within your first trial,but after you continue betting on virtual soccer or baby hoping to double your winning, both your few winning and your personal money will be lost to virtual soccer owner.

It is time to stop playing soccer for the fun of it.The sport bet companies are smiling to the banks while you are going broke and wretched.
Say no to virtual soccer or baby.It can ruin your finance and make you a debtor.
Re: The Reasons why You Should Stop Playing Virtual Soccer Bet.aka Baby by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
cc lalasticlala,Semid4lyfe
Re: The Reasons why You Should Stop Playing Virtual Soccer Bet.aka Baby by yusman14(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
cucumbae:
*Virtual soccer or baby is a computerised soccer game that sportbet companies have already programmed to favour themselves.

*You will end up losing large amount of money within seconds to virtual soccer or baby.

*Check this out.By the time you are not betting on baby,they will be scoring more goals on over 2 just to attract you.But when you stake for that particular team that is scoring more goals to win,the team will become goaless or lose.Making you to lose money.

*You may win within your first trial,but after you continue betting on virtual soccer or baby hoping to double your winning, both your few winning and your personal money will be lost to virtual soccer owner.

It is time to stop playing soccer for the fun of it.The sport bet companies are smiling to the banks while you are going broke and wretched.
Say no to virtual soccer or baby.It can ruin your finance and make you a debtor.
Hello bro ..
This baby has really destroyed my finances expecially during this lockdown..I play on daily basis..and I have lost #15k to this evil computerized program established to wretch ones life...it started when the FG announced the lockdown of higher institutions...I play virtual due to boredom and fun not really because I need an urgent money..I am tired of my situation it has really affected me mentally, academically, spiritually....
Anytime I remember my loss money I do feel sad...I don't think I can recover my money again if not,I will continue to loose...

I need a Job to keep myself busy... although I am learning web development,improving my musical skills... please how can you help me...any advice?? please sir I need your attention...
we can talk on WhatsApp too ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

C. Ronaldo Releases Picture Of Him Training His Son In Football (photos) / 2 Odds Sure Daily Winning, Earn 10k Daily / Joga Bonita!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.