Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I’m Moving To Lagos With Nothing. Starting From Scratch. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’m Moving To Lagos With Nothing. Starting From Scratch. (524 Views)

Conductor Used As BONNET HOLDER On A Moving Bus In Lagos State. VIDEO / Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Moving To Lagos With Nothing. Starting From Scratch. by ElDaIllest(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hey guys I’m gonna create a memo like thread of how I’m gonna go to Lagos and survive with nothing.

Your inputs will also be appreciated as to where offers the best business opportunities, accomodation,etc.

My target destination will be between surulere and Yaba environs due to the alternate routes along this areas during the rush hours and thier close proximity with th Island.

But for now I’m starting with nothing yes nothing other than my transport fare to there, it’s more like an adventure, so what do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: I’m Moving To Lagos With Nothing. Starting From Scratch. by faithfuldon7(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Who will post or update us when you are used for election pepper soup. My guy, stay put till after election..... Only a lady can survive this adventure...
Re: I’m Moving To Lagos With Nothing. Starting From Scratch. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Emeka goes to Amelika.
Only the real can relate. grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Moving To Lagos With Nothing. Starting From Scratch. by youngest85(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
If you are not a lady then better turn a bobrisky
Re: I’m Moving To Lagos With Nothing. Starting From Scratch. by ElDaIllest(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
faithfuldon7:
Who will post or update us when you are used for election pepper soup. My guy, stay put till after election..... Only a lady can survive this adventure...
Bro explain to me shocked , I’m eager to hear your input.
Re: I’m Moving To Lagos With Nothing. Starting From Scratch. by ElDaIllest(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Emeka goes to Amelika.
Only the real can relate. grin
grin grin grin Not today Satan, not today
Re: I’m Moving To Lagos With Nothing. Starting From Scratch. by ElDaIllest(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
youngest85:
If you are not a lady then better turn a bobrisky
so I can’t pull this move, I don’t want to sound like an internet begger but it has more to do with going to seek greener pastures. My current situation here is very depressing.
Re: I’m Moving To Lagos With Nothing. Starting From Scratch. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
ElDaIllest:
grin grin grin Not today Satan, not today
grin tongue tongue
Re: I’m Moving To Lagos With Nothing. Starting From Scratch. by ElDaIllest(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cc/freiburger r231, seun,lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Reg 2004 Infiniti FX35 For Sale 1.8m / As PETE EDOCHIE Celebrates His Birthday, Here Are The Collections Of His Prover / Ore Flyover Ready In October Says Contractor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.