Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (28166 Views)

NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / How To Save During NYSC: The Unusual Guide / NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Enskynelson(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

I am in urgent need of your assistance on this. I am looking for a good place of primary assignment. How to get posted to the organisation, the State or place is not the problem. Just suggest to your guy the best place for a Corps member to serve in Nigeria putting into considerations such as corps member's allowance, accommodation, hope for being retained etc. You may give the Organisation's name, location and help provide few reasons for your choice.

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by jeff1607(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Enskynelson:
Dear Nairalanders,
I am in urgent need of your assistance on this. I am looking for a good place of primary assignment. How to get posted to the organisation, the State or place is not the problem. Just suggest to your guy the best place for a Corps member to serve in Nigeria putting into considerations such as corps member's allowance, accommodation, hope for being retained etc. You may give the Organisation's name, location and help provide few reasons for your choice.
Thank you.

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

depending on the state you were posted to.
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Chuukwudi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Local Government. You can always travel. Or ghost it with your LI if you have something better somewhere else.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by lordswill03: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
It all depends on the sate that one is posted to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Hardewarlee(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dunno how I found myself here but I hate NYSC... Waste of resources ...

I’m entitled to my own opinion Biko ... Don’t quote me unnecessarily else won’t reply you.

9 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Naijawebmaster: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
The state depends on the best place to serve. Mention the state first.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Flets: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Same reasons NYSC should be scrapped.

Graduates should go seek jobs or set up businesses. Why waste one year of youthful life serving a nation that have refused to be a progressive entity?

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin

See why NYSC should be scrapped

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
northern part grin how on earth did this make front page beside dere are so many threads on Nysc that have answers to your question

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by tayo4ng(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Come to my house
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by jy2kbeyond(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bornu or Maiduguri,

Ibadan. Cost of living is bae.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Oshogbo inland

Free agbo
Free pu**y(cover nose properly)
Free amala(with oil soup)
Free house ( brown roof)
security assurance ( only avoid bag carrying strangers)
Free owambe
Trust me its a wonderful place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by sholey4love: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Psychiatric hospital pay well
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by omaye2393: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
How about JIGAWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by MustiizRaja(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
tayo4ng:
Come to my house
lwkmmd weyrey ni bobo yii sha
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by daylae(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
National Assembly complex.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by YurFatHer: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
which kind question be dis sef?

guy, go make d research ursef

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by kgr8mike(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Just go serve Davido

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Originality007: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ayede ogbese community Pri Sch, ogbese Akure, Ondo state grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by NOC1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Government parastatals/ agencies.
The likes of Water Board, fire service, Radio Stations, NURTW, Research centres, Airports... if you serve in this places you will have an active 1 year of service.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Koolking(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Enskynelson:
Dear Nairalanders,

Thank you.

You are asking too much bro. NYSC is not a stepping stone to privileges. If your request was tenable and do-able, no Corps member would ever be unemployed during and after national service.

Some people just walked into privileges while some work for privileges. Life is a risk, go out there and take it as a man. Don't wait to be shown life.

Peace!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by emsco(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
NYSC should be scraped,it has ruined so many relationship.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Sharpshooota: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sambisa forest
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by sekolaj82: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
NURTW.....esp.Lagos

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by Okoroawusa110: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bakery.. You won't go hungry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by ernesterioo(f): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Depends on the state u re posted to
Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by uglyafonja: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Anambra state .....they pay highest #8500 and consistently....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by chloride6: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
The best options for NYSC are at the two extremesextremesextremes of engagement

Either you are in a company who really engages you with very high chances of employment with excellent pay or you are not engaged and you take the time to explore and survey various options like entrepreneurship while being paid.

Anything in between is trash

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by LaaJiblik: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Enskynelson:
Dear Nairalanders,

Thank you.

The BEST place is your house.
The next best place is your father’s House
The next next best place is in your mind, and imagination.

The better best place is in Lagos. Report to camp. Sign autographs. Address corps members. Then fly away on a tour the same evening...David Adeleke style.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by bonnyhope: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Enskynelson:
Dear Nairalanders,

Thank you.

YOU ARE NOT POSTED TO NYSC TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE OR TO MAKE MONEY BUT TO SERVE YOUR DEAR COUNTRY
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE......SAME WAY THE YOUTHS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THOSE OCCUPYING PUBLIC OFFICES THAT ARE NOT TO BE SERVED TO SERVE AND I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THE YOUTHS.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? by samwash(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
The best place for PPA is d classroom, you hv to continue impacting knowledge into someone esle as yr teachers did to u,it will make ur brain cells active & sharp.
knowledge is POWER !!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC / Best Companies To Do Nysc With: / Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.