Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,537 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

National Teacher’s Institute Kaduna Online Application Form 2018/19 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Teacher’s Institute Kaduna Online Application Form 2018/19 (1306 Views)

Nnpc/total Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018/19 / Lantoro School Of Nursing Form, 2018/19 Ogun State School Of Nursing Form, / School Of Nursing (S.O.N.), General Hospital, Nkpor, Anambra State 2018/19 SCHOO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Teacher’s Institute Kaduna Online Application Form 2018/19 by Anasko(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Welcome to the National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna upgraded myNTI student portal. The Student Portal is the home for all distance learning students where they are able to plan, attend and track their education activity for both live as well as self-paced classes. With one-click,students are able to access tools, calendars and support resources. Improved survey and assessment capability provide both students and their instructors with a clear picture of progress throughout their educational journey.
The student portal is built with state of the art technologies and a clean mobile friendly user interface.
This upgrade comes with a host of improvements and features to aid in the learning experience.
For information about the new NTI Student portal or to register for a programme, please visit:
my.nti.edu.ng
2. Overview
In this document, you will learn the following namely:
• How to launch a fresh application using the application wizard
• Programme Information
• Section A: Personal Details
• Section B: Certificates Obtained
• Working Experience
• File Upload
• Log-In Details
• Payment process
• Online Payment
• Bank Payment
• How to return and continue application
• Student Service Portal-Dashboard.
3. Starting your Application To begin an application simply visit https://my.nti.edu.ng and click new students apply.
• Clear your cache on your browser if you can not view the new upgraded portal.
4. Create an Application Account
• This section of the application allows applicants to fill in their personal information i.e Applicants full
name,starting with Surname, Other names, Date of Birth, Gender, State of Origin, Local Government of
Origin, Telephone Number and Email address (please provide a working and correct email address).
• Click submit if you are ok to proceed with your application.
5. Course Selection
Choose the programme, specialization, state of residence and study center.
6. View Amount to Pay and RRR
• Click submit and pay to view the amount to be paid and an RRR is generated automatically.
• Please note that only payments made against RRR Codes generated via this portal would be
accepted.
Application Form Fee
• NCE/ADE/PTTP Programmes- N2500
• BA/BSc Programmess- N5500
• PGDE Programmes – N10,500
6.1. Generate RRR
• You will now view a summary of your application, RRR and application form fees.
6.2. Payments: Card
• An applicant can make his/her payment online via card channels;
• Choose type of card; MasterCard, Visa or Verve.
6.3. Payments: Bank
• To make a payment at the Branch of any bank. Download or print your invoice to proceed to the bank.
7. Section B: Add Credentials
• The applicant can add qualifications by clicking new on Section B of the form, fill the pop up by choosing the
type of certificate and completing the rest.
Click save after adding a credential until all educational qualifications have been added.
8. Working Experience
• An applicant fills his/her working experience on this section of the form.
Click new to view a pop up that allows an applicant to provide his/her work experience details.
9. Working Experience: Add Employment
Record
• The applicant provides details of the working experience by clicking new on this section and filling the
corresponding pop up form.
10. Create Login Details
• Create login details by specifying a password.
The student should note that his/her email address provided earlier and the password provided will be
used to complete the application at a future date.
11. Continuing Applications
• To continue or complete an application;
The student should use his/her email address and password as login details on the applications home
page;
11.1. Access Student Dashboard
• A student can view his/her payment status, application status, upload documents and passport photograph
via this page.
11.2. View Payment Status
• A student can view his/her payment status by viewing the payment status dashlet;
11.3. Download Admission Letter
• A student can download his/her admission letter after being admitted into a programme.
• Click the admission letter dashlet to view and download the letter.
11.4. Student File Uploads
• An applicant can upload his/her files from this section of the dashboard.
• Click “ Upload O-Level Certificate”, “Upload Other Certificates” or “Upload Degree Certificate” to go to
the file upload page.
• Click “select” to select the file (jpeg or pdf formats, size should be 500kb maximum), then click save to
complete the upload. The item will then have a check to show that it was successful.
• Repeat the above for all file uploads.
11.5. Verify RRR
• An applicant whose payment is not reflecting can put in his / her RRR Number here so we can verify the
payment.
• Then click “Verify”
• thats All !!!
• For information regarding student application and registration deadlines and other important dates.

http://www.bayajidda.com.ng/2018/09/national-teachers-institute-kaduna-nce-b-sc-pgde-online-application-form-2018-19.html
Re: National Teacher’s Institute Kaduna Online Application Form 2018/19 by fishguide(m): 6:40am On Sep 13, 2018
Are you in need of a project writer and analyst to assist develop your research

Introduction

Statement of Research problem

Review of Relevant literature

Methodology

Analysis and interpretation

Questionnaire Design

Data collection

Talk to me.
Re: National Teacher’s Institute Kaduna Online Application Form 2018/19 by Kaysalas(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Anasko:

Welcome to the National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna upgraded myNTI student portal. The Student Portal is the home for all distance learning students where they are able to plan, attend and track their education activity for both live as well as self-paced classes. With one-click,students are able to access tools, calendars and support resources. Improved survey and assessment capability provide both students and their ins
• Payment process
• Online Payment
• Bank Payment
• o Pay and RRR

http://www.bayajidda.com.ng/2018/09/national-teachers-institute-kaduna-nce-b-sc-pgde-online-application-form-2018-19.html
hi, i hope i get a response soonest from you. the thing is, i am presently trying to register for the pgde and i am thinking that in the section for SPECIALIZATION, I should choose mathematics or any other course of my choice. however the option available is just Post Graduate Diploma in Education again after the programme section states PGDE as well. i am kinda confused kindly help if you can.
Re: National Teacher’s Institute Kaduna Online Application Form 2018/19 by Jasswill(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
please i want to appeal to good nairalanders and patrotic citizen of nigerian that is reading this post...to help us with appropriate ways and procedure to follow to report National Teacher's Institute Kaduna...for continues enrolment of students to her say program (PGDE) without purposeful awarding of results for good 3 years 2017 to 2019...and the keep on admitting applicant without issueing results for some number of years now...please how can we channel our complaints to...complaining to the institute is like dumping waste carelessly....so we need advice from experts on the right approach to take..thanks

(1) (Reply)

FG Commences The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / MTN 2020 Scholarship Access Yellow Account / Is Medicine Still Worth It Considering My Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.