Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? (1138 Views)

Any Webmaster Who Can Do This With Just HTML/ Css Codes / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
As the title suggests, is it possible to code and maintain a blog with just html and css?
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by donsheddy1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
locust:
As the title suggests, is it possible to
code and maintain a blog with just
html and css?
Very possible

1 Like

Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by etoluw: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
locust:
html and css?

it is very possible but will cost you a lot (I.e time and energy)

just go for WordPress
and learn how to build themes and plugins so you customize your blog.

that is the most economical solution
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
etoluw:

it is very possible but will cost you a lot (I.e time and energy)
just go for WordPress and learn how to build themes and plugins so you customize your blog.
that is the most economical solution
Thanks bro. I'll check it up.
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
donsheddy1:
Very possible
Thanks
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by villupak: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Possible but waste time. Make your own custom plugin for WordPress, use it for your blog and even sell it to anyone that needs it. That's what I do bro and it works for me.

1 Like

Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 06, 2018
locust:
html and css?
Who would want to do that, with established Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress and Blogger totally free and easier to manage.
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by fnep2smooth(m): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2018
This is why people get it wrong,

First it is very important to learn html and css for your blogging.

Second it also apply to both blogger and WordPress. Forget about plugins they keep talking

You need the two language for everything even to set your plugin right.

Don't rely on plug-in,
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
fnep2smooth:
This is why people get it wrong,

First it is very important to learn html and css for your blogging.

Second it also apply to both blogger and WordPress. Forget about plugins they keep talking

You need the two language for everything even to set your plugin right.

Don't rely on plug-in,
Nobody says learning HTML and CSS is wrong, but coding a site/blog from scratch is an unnecessary task nowadays! undecided
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by bedfordng(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
hnmmm
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by fnep2smooth(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
questechie:

Nobody says learning HTML and CSS is wrong, but coding a site/blog from scratch is an unnecessary task nowadays! undecided
I no won argue.. I would have loved to prove you wrong.
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
mistarsam
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 05, 2019
mistarsam abeg show
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by mistarsam(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2019
locust:
mistarsam abeg show
Any problem z Sir?
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 05, 2019
mistarsam:

Any problem z Sir?

baba, you go do that thing for me. I been no get credit to call. Any time you dey ready, tell me make I send money immediately
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by mistarsam(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2019
locust:

baba, you go do that thing for me. I been no get credit to call. Any time you dey ready, tell me make I send money immediately
You can send the cash now
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 05, 2019
mistarsam:

You can send the cash now

Sent.
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by mistarsam(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2019
locust:

Sent.
Seen. I'm on it
Modified: Data sent
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 05, 2019
mistarsam:

Seen. I'm on it

Received.
Thank you.
Re: Possible To Code And Maintain A Blog With Just Html And Css? by mistarsam(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2019
locust:

Received.
Thank you.
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Digital Course: Learn Web/graphics Design, Digital Marketing Etc / 23 Proven Best Wordpress Themes (free & Paid) To Use For Different Types Of Webs / Can U Design This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.