Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How To Create Successful Facebook Campaigns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create Successful Facebook Campaigns (782 Views)

How Do I Run Successful Facebook Ads? / Tips On How To Do Successful Facebook Marketing (working Method's) / Step By Step Guide To Building A Successful Facebook Sales Funnel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Successful Facebook Campaigns by smatinfo: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Learn how to use your facebook ads manager to create a successful Facebook campaign. You will also learn how to target the right audience for your marketing goals. Note, this is one of the method that is working, if this method doesn't work for you try another method. On Facebook there are two types of Ads account Personal Ad Account and Business Ad Account, but for the purpose of this tutorial we will use Personal Ad Account. There are multiple method of campaigns objective. We can send our users to visit your website or landing page directly, this method work well for CPA, Affiliate Marketer, Ecommerce etc. .

WARNING - THE EXAMPLE IN THIS TUTORIAL SHOULD NOT BE USED. THE PURPOSE IS TO EXPLAIN HOW TO USE FACEBOOK ADS. THE DIET NICHE IS VERY SENSITIVE, ESPECIALLY ON FACEBOOK. IF YOU COPY MY EXAMPLE BELOW, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL LIKELY BE BANNED.

Read More: Smartest Way To Make Money From Blogging In Nigeria

STEP1
Login to your Facebook account.

STEP2
Once logged into your Facebook account, Click the drop down arrow in the top right of the page. From this drop down menu, select 'Create Ads'

STEP3
You should now be inside the Ad Account. Let's click on 'Send people to your website'.

STEP4
A box on the left will appear. Enter the domain you want people to visit. Click 'Create Ad Account' at the bottom of the page.

Read More : What will you do with your salary?

STEP5
On this page we will select our Country, Currency and Time Zone. Click 'Set Audience & Budget'

STEP6
On this page we will set which location we want to see our ads. We can also set the Age, Gender and Language of our audience. These factors will determine how much traffic is available to our ads. The more targeted our ads become, the more our reach will decline.

For this Tutorial, I will be promoting Weight Loss products. Select the location for your offer. Be sure the select 'People who live in this location'.
I have set the age as 35-60 and also only targeted woman. This seems to be a decent demographic to start. Woman are 90% more likely to buy our products than Men. Woman who are 35-60 are the most likely to buy the products for different reasons. Woman who are 35 have likely had kids at this point and are looking to get their old body back. This is also the avg divorce age for woman. A divorced woman is likely to want to get their old body back as they reenter the dating world. We also want English speaking visitors for this tutorial.

On the top right of our page we see our 'Audience Definition'. As you can see below we are still fairly broad. Our potential reach is displayed as well. This is the total potential users in our demographic that will see our ads.

STEP7
Scroll down to the section below. In this section we will look at Detailed Targeting, Connections, Budget and Schedule.

Let's take a moment to look at 'Detailed Targeting'. We will start with 'Relationship Status'. I've selected Divorced, Single and Unspecified as the most likely demographic to purchase weight loss products for obvious reasons. Find the sub heading, 'Relationship Status' and check the boxes which apply to your campaign.

I've also included some additional criteria for targeting. Under the interests section, I selected Dieting and Dr.Oz related interests. As you can see our reach is around 22 million.

Now we will look at connections, budget and schedule. Since we are sending visitors directly to our website, we will skip the 'Connections' option.
Let's set our Budget. You can either select lifetime or daily budget of your campaign. For this tutorial we will use Daily Budget. I've set the budget to $100 per day. I've also set the schedule to run continuously. Setting a Start and end date can also be useful depending on your campaign. For example, if you are promoting a recipe offer for Thanksgiving, you might want to set the campaign to end the day after. Next, let's take a look at advanced options.

Within the advanced options section, we have a few more settings to configure.

Optimization for Ad Delivery - Set this to 'Link Clicks to Your Website'. The other option is for impressions which is not suitable for this tutorial.
Bid Amount - Set this to 'Manual' and specify a bid within the range of the 'Suggest bid' below. For this tutorial, I've set this to 0.25 per click.
When You Get Charged - Set this to 'Link Click (CPC)' as we are not working with impressions in this tutorial.
Ad Scheduling - Set this to 'Run ads all the time'
Delivery Type - Begin by setting this to standard. You might want to select Accelerated if your budget is not completely being spent with Standard Delivery.

STEP8
Once complete, click the 'Choose Ad Creative' button below.

STEP9
On the top of this page we see two options. If this is a fresh campaign, it's a good idea to select 'A single image or video in your ads' This will give you the ability to test multiple images and optimize accordingly. Once you have some images that you have tested and have been proven work, you could try the 'Multiple images in one ad' option.

STEP10
For this tutorial, click 'Select Images'

STEP11
Upload some images for your ad. You can search google for some decent images but I would highly recommend creating your own original images. Here are a few that I created for this tutorial.

Upload your images. You can also crop your images by clicking the crop icon in the corner of each image.

Let's take a look at the different distribution types. I would select all that are available for testing purposes. In this tutorial we will not be using Instagram. As traffic starts on your ads, you can determine which distribution type performs the best for your campaign. Click each of the types to get a preview of your ad. Make sure you are satisfied with the preview before you continue. 

STEP12
Enter a Headline and text. Also select a 'Call-to-Action Button'. Once finished, click 'Show Advanced Options' at the bottom of the page. 

STEP13
In this section enter a 'News Feed Link Description' and 'Display URL'. We will not be using 'URL Tags' in this tutorial. Click 'Place Order' once you are finished.

STEP14
Enter your payment information.

STEP15
You have just created your first campaign. As you can see, you still have to wait for your ad to be approved. You will receive a notification when your ad is approved.

Re: How To Create Successful Facebook Campaigns by Muritala2015(m): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Free Facebook Marketing Workshop will be of help to you! It will be useful to you

You Will Discover How to Build A High Converting, Cost Effective and Successful Facebook Ad Campaign

Facebook Marketing Workshop is an Intensive Online Workshop on how to “run A HIGH CONVERTING Facebook Ad Campaign.

Here Are What You Will Learn From The Free Facebook Marketing Workshop...

Introduction to Facebook Advertising.
Develop The Right Paid Traffic Mindset.
Know Who Are You Targeting?
Maximizing Facebook Insights
Creating Super Avatar Profile
Important Facebook Advert Rules That Can Make or mar Your Campaign.
The Best Of Facebook Pixel
Launching Your Ads Campaign
Creating the Right Facebook Ad Sets
Introduction to Digital Marketing Domination Programme
Special Gifts

Register For This FREE Workshop Now here:https://www.munexa.com/dmdm/fbmwsreg/

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Sell To People Without Begging Them To Buy / *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k / If You Are Serious About Earning Money Via Paypal, Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.