Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation (20045 Views)

Femi Otedola To Buy The Upstream Of Forte Oil Plc / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by itspzpics(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola Is about to go a year three months vacation, according to him he's going to visit five different countries.

Wow ... All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/femi-otedola-visit-5-countries-yearly-three-months-vacation/

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by itspzpics(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Gist from Praizenews.com

See more of his photos here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/femi-otedola-visit-5-countries-yearly-three-months-vacation/

He wrote ;

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
This man should be in prison.

You bribe House committee with marked naira note.

U ridiculed Faruok

20 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by GentleMoney: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by kaynan: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
So its our duty to know about it ba?

Attention seeking runs in their family.

Pls check my signature..help a brother..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by justdogitto: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Imagine and me never even leave my state once

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Realwvn(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is not news. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Oceannaagent: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Capital flight
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by mynaijadj(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Newyork and Los Angeles in same country....same with Monaco and Paris. Olodo OP skipped Geography classes �

82 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Ezimo11(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
money gud oooooo
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Originality007: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
he should try sudan too

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Babiboy: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Me wey no get passport
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Toxydon147: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
itspzpics:
Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola Is about to go a year three months vacation, according to him he's going to visit five different countries.

Wow ... All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/femi-

Good one Money man.otedola-visit-5-countries-yearly-three-months-vacation/

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by dingbang(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Money is good
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Factfinder1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
May GOD BLESS ME AND anyone THAT SOO DESIRES TO THIS POINT IN LIFE AMEN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by OhiOfIhima: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Money speaking... You can tour the world man.
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by tstx(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
MONEY... ABEG SEE MY ADDRESS --> 6, OKITI STREET, ASO C, NASARAWA STATE.... VISIT ME.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by joeyswift(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is the life,hustle at a young age and enjoy life at an old age
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by resurgent2019: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nice one. He’s a boss.
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Daminovic: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
5 countries or 3countries.
FRANCE- Paris, Monaco

UNITED STATES- New York, Los Angeles

UNITED KINGDOM- London

17 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Toxydon147: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good one money man.
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
His personal problem. He can visit 100 countries

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by datola: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by dbos11(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
big man's money at work
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Sodiq3(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
So New York and Los Angeles are in two different countries? Nawa for Nairaland o.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by gen2briz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Noted
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by resurgent2019: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Babiboy:
Me wey no get passport

Baba, no be by passport ooo. I am using my second passport now and I have not stepped airport yet. In this world ehn, one needs grace and spiritual alignment for things to happen.

Just calm and pray make things pure for you.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by cana882(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
So??

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by nelsonebby(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
justdogitto:
Imagine and me never even leave my state once

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Mizwisdom(f): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
I hope one day the rich will start remembering those who can't afford to eat. I hope he'll look into philanthropy soon

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by siesen16: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
if you have the money use it the way you like. if na me, na 50 countries be dat, charge my phone in China, do laundry in Germany.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Appoints Johan Antonie Doyer As Managing Director/ Ceo / China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms / "We Are Not Saboteurs" - ASSBIFI Seeks Safety Of Banks’ Staff, Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.