Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,702 members, 7,855,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Dad Sent 50 Policemen To Arrest Me On My First Show - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad Sent 50 Policemen To Arrest Me On My First Show - Davido (288 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Sent 50 Policemen To Arrest Me On My First Show - Davido by Dehinde360media: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer, Davido, has revealed  that his dad sent 50 policemen to arrest him and his promoters during his first ever show.

The singer revealed some unknown facts about his career especially at the bases/lows during a recent interview with The Breakfast Club

One of the interesting things he mentioned was how his billionaire father sent 50 police officers to ............
FOR FULL DETAILS CLICK BELOW
http://www.dehinde360media.com.ng/2018/09/my-dad-sent-50-policemen-to-arrest-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Sydney Set To Release New Hit Title #grateful / See What Mad Man Did To Mr P / Twitter Reacts As Linda Ikeji Announces Birth Of Baby J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.