Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador (16199 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Yomzzyblog: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Veteran singer, Onyeka Onwenu becomes Brand Ambassador for sunglass outlet, House of Lunettes.

Big Brother Naija 2018 finalist, Cynthia Nwadiora aka Cee-C who is their brand ambassador shared this photo via her IG page as she congratulated the Veteran singer on becoming Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes citing she is a positive role model to young ladies across Nigeria.

She wrote:

'Congrats to a Living Legend @onyekaonwenu Welcome to @house_of_lunettes Family as a Brand Ambassador. You are a positive role model and an inspiration to many young women across Nigeria.'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/veteran-singer-onyenka-onwenu-becomes.html

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Yomzzyblog: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Congrats to the Living Legend

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/veteran-singer-onyenka-onwenu-becomes.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by youngest85(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Old age na bastard o, see as this woman come be now

God abeg i no wan old o, make I just deh like this for 100yrs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Babyforever(f): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
She's beautiful smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Old hag lol

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by kellz0(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Our people from the other side are on the front page for cultism and drug trafficking but we are we are here representing our dear country positively cheesy

Igbo Amaka Biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by BruncleZuma: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hustle
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by tatibillion: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
These are the singers when music was music.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by contigiency(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
So This brand ambassador thing is no more only for children in the entertainment industry. Even great grandma too.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by nabegibeg: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
youngest85:
Old age na bastard o, see as this woman come be now

God abeg i no wan old o, make I just deh like this for 100yrs

see foolish talk undecided

5 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by DrHighchief(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
Everybody na ambassador in his or her own right...
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Sholaco: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
angry
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Old hag lol
na waooo...If diz was an intended joke even with dat lol...It was absurd and reeks of lack of home training I must confess.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by boolet: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
smiley Hustle forever

4 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by amaniro: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Igbo amakatongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by dododawa1: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan member
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by madjune(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
I wonder what are their criteria on selecting a brand ambassador?

Does her values go with the company or what?
This woman showed her values as a cheap sell out by campaigning for Abacha to the shock of most Nigerians.

And she campaigned for Jonathan.

Maybe, this lunette na all weather sunglasses.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Daboomb: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Onyeka, Nice voice, nice songs, romancing Sunny Ade back then but strangely, she never married a husband yet gave birth to that nuisance, Reno 'snub nose' Omokri, the online version of FFK. grin grin grin

No ownder the bioy behaves like the product of a runaway, dead beat father.
undecided undecided
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Daboomb: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
madjune:
I wonder what are their criteria on selecting a brand ambassador?

Does her values go with the company or what?
This woman showed her values as a cheap sell out by campaigning for Abacha to the shock of most Nigerians.

And she campaigned for Jonathan

Maybe, this lunette na all weather sunglasses.

To some, "Principles" does not count, their loyalty is to whoever chunks out the MONEY.
Like Mother, like Reno Omokri.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Wahalagal: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Old hag lol
n so
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by sarcasticdude(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
So na these woman be reno omokakiri momsi!!

Noted please go-onson
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by ionsman: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Obasanjo flex this woman sha...
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by mechanics(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Congrats to her, her children will be proud of her, she's truly a role model indeed, she's really aging fast, God be with her.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by boyjo: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Aww...she reminds me of my Mum, She`s aged.
Dear Onyeka, eat rice to bed, your face will firm up

(1) (Reply)

Donna Summer Dead At 63 / Photo: Tonto Dikeh In Pain As She Gets New Tattoo / Tonto Dikeh's Connection With Illuminati Exposed (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.