Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested (29484 Views)

BREAKING: Eight Kidnappers Who Killed INEC Employee In Ebonyi Arrested / Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested / Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested by 12345baba(m): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2018
He is from obiakpo local govt.
Re: Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested by calaway: 3:18am On Sep 06, 2018
seunmsg:

I can bet you won't say this if he had pulled down a statue of the white caucasian Jesus that you guys worship. What is there to celebrate in a demented man? He's no hero and did nothing to be celebrated. We should encourage Ebonyin state government to take him in for psychiatric care.
Why bring Jesus into this? if it was muhammad is mentioned now we will be looking for blood to spill and who to fight.... . . You guys are the problem of the world without you really the world will be a better place
Re: Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested by calaway: 3:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Bosun13:
..... jesus is nt Almighty thats mistakes u ppl are making by calling jesus Almighty when jesus himslf still calling someone else for hlp... the guy is right by calling you ppl brainwash.... you ppl might nt kn you v bn brain washed by white ppl bcs mad don't know is mad....Almighty will delivered you ppl by calling jesus Almighty and God .... jesus himslf will reject some ppl calling themslf follower in d day of judgement, thanks

Blood thirsty Islamist spotted
Re: Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested by Bosun13: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2018
calaway:

Blood thirsty Islamist spotted
.... Go and hug transformer bcs of bitter truth i tell you
Re: Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested by johnwell(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2018
since PMB came into power strange spirit has taken over this country. The first person to manifest this strange demons was that young man that trek from Lagos to Abuja. When I heard of that particular exercise I knew that suffering and hardship awaits this nation.

We voted in this calamity upon ourselves, its high time we vote it out to wherever it came from.

Re: Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested by johnwell(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2018
calaway:

Why bring Jesus into this? if it was muhammad is mentioned now we will be looking for blood to spill and who to fight.... . . You guys are the problem of the world without you really the world will be a better place

Religion of vampires
Re: Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested by Bosun13: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] If you have Seen the Son you have Seen the Father. The Father GOD and The Son JESUS CHRIST are One.
...... I pray one day you yourslf will sit and think and do more more research Apart frm religion or belief you were born with ..even though you remain as a christian you learn more and derive some fact abt who God is...... not only jesus God sent ..alot of religion with thr mesire...think deep and do more research. thnks
Re: Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested by bedspread: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2018
Bosun13:
...... I pray one day you yourslf will sit and think and do more more research Apart frm religion or belief you were born with ..even though you remain as a christian you learn more and derive some fact abt who God is...... not only jesus God sent ..alot of religion with thr mesire...think deep and do more research. thnks
What Research do you need in this life again..

Ask yourself this Questions?
What Makes me a Human being?
What Makes me Breathe?
How did I wake this Morning?

Our body is mere dust but there is a being in us.. How is this being Powered?

Take a visit to the Hospital or Mortuary, Look at a body that is Lifeless..

You will Understand that Their is a Powerful Being that that Powers us to live , breathe, Move etc.. that Being is GOD ALMIGHTY..

He acts are Beyond and Research!!!
Re: Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested by IbrahimDamola: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2018
Yankee101:
The truth is diabolic naija leaders usually bury stuff in round abouts

Oyo has so many roundabout especially in Ibadan. Our governor in Ibadan buried so many human skulls in many of those roundabout. As a yoruba muslim I will always say the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested by ukemeramat(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Greyworld:
Please what ever sent him there should direct him to Abuja so he can disgracefully drag that living dead deity holding Nigerians down.

Nigerians!!! No chills at all grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Offered N30,000 To Convey A Kidnapped Woman Into The Bush (photo} / Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.