Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,552 members, 7,840,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? (614 Views)

Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl / If I See Anybody Modifying My Posts Again. . . . . . . . / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? by n3rve(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2010
For some reason, I can't modify my Posts / Topics in the phones section? And no, this isn't limited to just my account.

tayo_ast:

posts on here r not modifiable.
Re: Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? by tayoast(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2010
posts on here r not modifiable.
Re: Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? by n3rve(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2010
Well I just modified my post to include your quote cool
Re: Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? by mamagee3(f): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2010
[n3rve]:

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? by netotse(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
@n3rve
yep i've noticed o. . .

@mods
what's the excuse? cos there's one particular post i have in that section i'd like to modify/delete, the headache it gives me is too much!
Re: Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2010
it's so true. i hardly post there but there was a time i did and wanted to correct a typo and i couldn't angry
Re: Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? by dominique(f): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2010
[n3rve]:

were you able to do that on the phone or nairaland section?
Re: Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:49am On Jul 02, 2010
[n3rve]:

For some reason, I can't modify my Posts / Topics in the phones section? And no, this isn't limited to just my account.

The Phone Section Rules and Guidelines thread is there for a reason.

Go thru' it!
Re: Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? by n3rve(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2010
semid4lyfe:

The Phone Section Rules and Guidelines thread is there for a reason.

Unfortunately, you failed to grasp the motive behind the topic. "Why is it like that?" and "not knowing it is like that" are two very dissimilar inquiries.

-[n3rve]
Re: Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2010
[n3rve]:

Unfortunately, you failed to grasp the motive behind the topic. "Why is it like that?" and "not knowing it is like that" are two very dissimilar inquiries.

-[n3rve]
Duh. . .isn't the reason obvious? Abegii, shine your eyes jare grin
Re: Modifying Posts In The Phones Section? by n3rve(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2010
Oh, "boob" sad

(1) (Reply)

Do Human Beigns Have An Expiry Date? / Racism: White Vs Blacks / A Married Woman: Still Want My Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.