Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,762 members, 7,840,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Making Money From Real Estate In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Making Money From Real Estate In Nigeria (510 Views)

Student Hostel Development: A Sure Way Of Making Money / Buying Property From Real Estate Firm Is Buying Rest Of Mind For Your Investment / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money From Real Estate In Nigeria by vindicate: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2010
How easy is it for an individual to make money form REAL ESTATE in Nigeria,

The fact still prevails that not all people that make money from real state in Nigeria are  REAL ESTATE AGENT. Real Estate is another channel for smart guys who are current about what is going on in the country to make huge amount of money without hassle. A guy called me yesterday asking me any business he can do that will not require most of his time and also brings in money and I recommended Real Estate. He did not allow me to finish before telling me that, the business is meant for the Real Estate agent. I told him everything he needed to know for him to believe that a street hawker can do the business without hassle.

He was so surprise, because i myself make money from Real Estate monthly often and often

If any one is ready to know the trick and the secret behind making money in Real Estate in Nigeria,  Am ready to reveal every to Him/Her just send a mail to bizlite08@yahoo.com or 07055018349
cry

(1) (Reply)

5bdrm D/t House With 2rms Bq For Sale @ Northern Foreshore Est,lekki: / If You Need Contact / For-sale: 1 &1/2 Plot Of Land Is Available @ Fatai Arjonrin Str, Gbagada Phs2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.