Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Business Opportunity For People Dwelling In Taraba And Benue State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity For People Dwelling In Taraba And Benue State (846 Views)

Prices Of Cattle Crash In Taraba Due To Naira Scarcity / Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue State: The Biggest Yam Market In Nigeria West Africa / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity For People Dwelling In Taraba And Benue State by Danny225: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hello Nairalander, am Emma by name and I will like to share my business idea for people living in Benue and Taraba state.

From my little research I made about the two states, I come in conclusion that it's purely civil servant states with little or no manufacturing companies in those two states and this gives room for a good business man to come up with a good business idea and makes money in from the two states .

That's why am coming in as a business in production of food and Beverages business in the two states. From my research, I found out that there is little presence of DRINKS factory in this states and that makes other states to be sending good to the states and only have warehouse in this two states. There was a friend of mine who is into production of flavoured drinks in onitsha but send most of his finished goods to makurdi n Jalingo because of less competitors in those states and the two states always have harsh n hot weather.

This is where am going now. I am well experienced in production of flavoured drinks , yoghurt and softdrinks. Having a decade experience in production line and also I can below listed drinks

Sachet yoghurt
Bottle yoghurt
Carbonated drinks
Flavoured drinks etc

Benue, nassarawa, taraba and Kogi state produce largest orange fruit in Nigeria but almost 50% of it waste off. Why can't we invest into this opportunity or we are waiting until chinese investors comes in and takes advantage of this opportunity. Do u know that the indians have taking advantage of cassava processing in Nigeria? They have a big factory in ogun state where they process our cassava into ethanol and make money from it.

Let's invest now into this drinks production business in those axis and see aw we make money from it .

I have serve as a consultant for different upcoming Beverages company in Nigeria and I provide back up training to them .

Am looking for a business partner whom can invest into this great lucrative businessi idea of mine so that we can drive the business together or maybe you don’t want business partner but u still want to go into this business in above mentioned states or any part of Nigeria n beyond, you can message me here.

The business is lucrative but those in it will never tell u their secret . You don’t have to have any knowledge about production because I will cover that for you.

If needs be for us to meet in person, no problem but remember am a student and am not financial buoyant so our meeting cost will be on you .

08035232629 whatsapp
Thanks
Re: Business Opportunity For People Dwelling In Taraba And Benue State by Danny225: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
You can drop your comment below and I will reply all

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola To Start Producing Marijuana Infused Drinks. / Dis Money Is With Sender Or Receiver / How To Make $1,000+ Each Month Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.