Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pls Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help (710 Views)

Product Activation Failed..llwhat Is Wrong With My Microsoft Package?pls Help / Pls Help Oo / Can Some Body Pls Help Me With Bluetooth On My Window 7 Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by quinSonia(f): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
hello guys,pls I'm new here,and thus my first time owning a laptop,recently everything was working fine,today I tried connecting my phone to my laptop through USB cord,it doesn't display any more,its only charges and do MIDI,it no longer do MTP and PTP any more and my phone doesn't appear on the desktop side anymore which means I can transfer my pics and my videos any more

pls I need help before I go gaga
Re: Pls Help by polimaf(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
1. Change your USB try another one.

2. Use another USB port and confirm if same issue occurs
Re: Pls Help by bassette(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Report back if you had done the above and it worked
Re: Pls Help by paroh137(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Come with the laptop to my house lemme work on you. Sorry on it.
Re: Pls Help by Legolast: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2018
quinSonia:
hello guys,pls I'm new here,and thus my first time owning a laptop,recently everything was working fine,today I tried connecting my phone to my laptop through USB cord,it doesn't display any more,its only charges and do MIDI,it no longer do MTP and PTP any more and my phone doesn't appear on the desktop side anymore which means I can transfer my pics and my videos any more

pls I need help before I go gaga

Follow these steps:

1. Try to insert the USB cord to another USB port, if it doesn't work
2. Try it with another phone, if it doesn't work
3. Change the USB cord to a GOOD one and repeat (1) & (2), if it doesn't work
4. Go and see a GOOD technician

Note the word in caps especially in step 4, if you Ama a trial and error technician like the one here in North West I swear your pc will suffer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hard Drive For Sale / How To Recover Deleted Files On Your PC Without Using Recycle Bin / We Need Someone That Can Build A Loan App Like Paylater And Branch Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.