Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

MAP OUT NIGERIA: Test Your Knowledge Of Nigeria Using This New Map Puzzle Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / MAP OUT NIGERIA: Test Your Knowledge Of Nigeria Using This New Map Puzzle Game (1037 Views)

First Time Playing New Map Karakin | Pubg Mobile / Maskgun New Map | Maskgun New Game Mode | Maskgun Update 2 41 | Maskgun April Up / Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 New Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAP OUT NIGERIA: Test Your Knowledge Of Nigeria Using This New Map Puzzle Game by BabaTony: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
How much of Nigeria do you or your kids know? Are you tired of the chanting of States and capitals without knowing where these states are located on the map of Nigeria? What about Nigeria rivers?? Apart from the Niger and Benue, do you know where other rivers are located? If not then MAP OUT NIGERIA is here to assist you or your kids know these facts in a very easy way while catching fun doing so with your friends, colleagues and kids, you can time your performance and review your scores. It's an app every kid should be exposed to.

Educate and challenge yourselves and your kids with this new Map Puzzle game called MAP OUT NIGERIA and you'll not regret you did so. It's available on Google Playstore, just search for MAP OUT NIGERIA and install on your Android phone or follow the link below. IT IS FREE!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.synergie.takpan.mapoutnigeria.paid.release

1 Share

Re: MAP OUT NIGERIA: Test Your Knowledge Of Nigeria Using This New Map Puzzle Game by youngest85(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
There is only one state in nigeria, which is, Lagos state.
Every other states are just status
Re: MAP OUT NIGERIA: Test Your Knowledge Of Nigeria Using This New Map Puzzle Game by dominique(f): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Looks interesting, I'll download it
Re: MAP OUT NIGERIA: Test Your Knowledge Of Nigeria Using This New Map Puzzle Game by rollingrocks: 1:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Wow, This is genius!! This is a very good educational game especially for children. My children are having fun already!!!! Wonderful game. Op thanks a million!!!

Mods, this should get to front page honestly (I'm tired of political news all the time , lets help educate our children with things like this!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Laptop For Sale SOLD!! / Please: I Need Help Connecting My Ps3 With Multilinks Blue Broadband / I Need A Fairly Used Playstation 2 Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.