Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? (1300 Views)

Konga Vs Jiji ; Who Is The King Of Ecommerce Market In Nigeria / Price On Aliexpress Vs Jumia - Infinix Zero 8 / Aliexpress Vs Jumia. Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? by Machinemayana(m): 12:57am On Sep 07, 2018
In the quest to have more knowledge on both platforms flaws and good sides, I ask you my fellow Nairalanders.

Which do you prefer to shop with putting all things and availability into consideration, Konga or Jumia? Which brand suits you the best
Re: Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? by Namzy(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Both have their pro and cons
Like konga has items for sale not available or way costly than jumia. But shipping on konga is really bad
While jumia can get u your item form lagos to Anambra in 2 days konga will take minimum 5 days if you are lucky
Re: Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? by ddjay: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2018
they are sisters, with the same physique, chemistry, they only look different.
Re: Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? by bamac(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2018
I will only pitch my tent under Jumia because that is the only platform i can get my customers issue resolved if any arises within the information i give my customers. At least non of my customers on this platform will say they aren't enjoying Jumia through me.. Even those that didn't make orders through me but got issue, i still assisted them here.

For me, Jumia is better.

2 Likes

Re: Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? by princetom1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Both are crap, they are being plague by the same bad attitude towards business, lateness, arrogance and bad services generally... A jumia delivery guy has been scheduling to deliver an item to me for 2 days straight now, the annoying part today was, he called by 2 pm said he is on his way, he was even asking me how to locate my place because he is coming right away, from 2pm till now, he is nowhere to be found and worst still, he doesn't pick his cellphone... A week plus just to deliver an item within lagos, wat if they are to deliver to another country? They will take a year plus... Smh

1 Like

Re: Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? by lastbaff(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
As an affiliate marketer, it's Jumia for me.
Re: Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Jumia can be said to be better but the shipping fee is way out of window, especially if your item is little bit heavy. You can buy item of N10000 and have it shipped at N12000.
Re: Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? by nonny400(m): 12:43am On Sep 08, 2018
bamac:
I will only pitch my tent under Jumia because that is the only platform i can get my customers issue resolved if any arises within the information i give my customers. At least non of my customers on this platform will say they aren't enjoying Jumia through me.. Even those that didn't make orders through me but got issue, i still assisted them here.

For me, Jumia is better.

I agree with you. You've been of immense help on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? by Cassie74: 2:12am On Sep 08, 2018
princetom1:
Both are crap, they are being plague by the same bad attitude towards business, lateness, arrogance and bad services generally... A jumia delivery guy has been scheduling to deliver an item to me for 2 days straight now, the annoying part today was, he called by 2 pm said he is on his way, he was even asking me how to locate my place because he is coming right away, from 2pm till now, he is nowhere to be found and worst still, he doesn't pick his cellphone... A week plus just to deliver an item within lagos, wat if they are to deliver to another country? They will take a year plus... Smh

Hi Princetom1... Pls if you ordered some items from konga and they promised to deliver and don't... what can I do. It's one week now... they said 4 days or less.. Let me send the invoice through email to you..
Re: Debate : Konga Vs Jumia, Best Online Shopping Platform in nigeria?? by princetom1(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Cassie74:

Hi Princetom1... Pls if you ordered some items from konga and they promised to deliver and don't... what can I do. It's one week now... they said 4 days or less.. Let me send the invoice through email to you..

Am just voicing my displeasure sir, i didn't quite u or ask for help... tongue

(1) (Reply)

Mediatek G90 Outperforms The Snapdragon 730 In Antutu And Geekbench / How To Shutdown Someone Computer Using Cmd / Samsung Galaxy A71 Vs Samsung Galaxy A51 - Detailed Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.