Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,561 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Hollywood Legend, Burt Reynolds Dies At 82 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Legend, Burt Reynolds Dies At 82 (722 Views)

Jimi Solanke Dies At 82. / Dame Diana Rigg Dies At 82 / American Actor, Burt Reynolds Dies At Aged 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Legend, Burt Reynolds Dies At 82 by Kikkyalibi: 1:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Burt Reynolds Dead at 82

Popular 1970s Leading actor – Burt Reynolds died of a heart attack Thursday morning at a hospital in Florida, according to multiple reports.

82-year-old Reynolds was transported to a Florida hospital after going into cardiac arrest based on reports. His family was by his side when he passed.

Burt was a star in the movies and on TV going back to the 1970s— appearing in classics like “Smokey and the Bandit,” “Boogie Knights” and “Cannonball Run.”

He was survived by his son.

Reynolds was famously married to Loni Anderson in 1988 — but the duo had a messy breakup in 1993, which is still remembered as one of the nastiest breakups in Hollywood history.

He accused her of sleeping around. She accused him of physical brutality. And there were drug allegations and lots of other things.

The 5-year marriage officially ended in 1993, when Burt agreed to pay Loni $234,794.13.

Reynolds refused to pay off the full bill for years — but finally caved in 2015 … 22 years after the divorce.

Reynolds was a star college football player — who played at Florida State. His roommate was Lee Corso.

One of the biggest moments of Burt’s career was when he posed naked for Cosmo magazine in 1972 on a bearskin rug.

He expressed regret for the shoot years later, saying:

“It was really stupid. I don’t know what I was thinking. I really wish I hadn’t done that.”

Watch Video Interviews Below
[url]
http://www.alibiblog.com.ng/2018/09/07/hollywood-legend-burt-reynolds-dies-at-82vid/[/url]

Re: Hollywood Legend, Burt Reynolds Dies At 82 by oblaak(m): 3:24am On Sep 07, 2018
I'm suspecting he was scammed by Naija boys. Rip sir.
Re: Hollywood Legend, Burt Reynolds Dies At 82 by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Ewww

(1) (Reply)

I Once Lived As A Refugee And Slept On Bare Floor - Juliet Ibrahim / Davido Welcomes Broda Shaggi Into The ’30billion Gang / Face Of Beauty Nigeria Ambassador Sonia Sundae Spotted Serving Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.