Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? (4718 Views)

Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2018
Macabinha:

I have lived in SA for a long time and I am speaking from experience... don't compare SA with Naija......maybe you can in 200 years time.
Education wise
Infrastructure wise
Economy wise
Human right wise
Health wise
Agriculture wise...
Feeding wise.

when SA deport naija it is for a reason.
our boys don cast everywhere with drugs and fraud. Although some are legit.
I studied I in SA and worked in SA for a long time earning peak R51000.00 per month which is more than a million naira per month.. which job in Nigeria pays that much....?
Nigeria is still celebrating having malls and shoprite/spar when this is a norm in almost every area or neighbourhood. In fact shop rite is for the poor in SA.

if you are Nigerian in SA most of the local girls like you for monthly stipends ... bit for the men and authority... they are just waiting to hear when you are arrested for something wrong

You have covered just about everything, but they won't listen .

4 Likes

Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by elgorethi: 2:18am On Dec 02, 2018
This dude na nuisance. Your name on here tells a lot about you though. #Slave
Slaveryisgood:

You are a disgrace to Nigeria and fellow Nigerians .I'm sure you are a useless drug dealer that might soon get killed in your South African paradise . Igbos and lack of pride, undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by Mizwisdom(f): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2018
We won AWCON! SA were beaten silly lol
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by TMKsouth: 3:05am On Dec 13, 2018
Slaveryisgood:
South Africa is now officially a shythole country , they discriminated and deported Nigerians in their country in numbers not knowing that it would cost them a lot. Now that hardworking Nigerians left that God forsaken nation, their economy collapsed , there is less development , less public services as most of the jobs were done by Nigerians since they are all lazy. There are so many power cuts nationwide because the skilled Nigerians who use to run things in their plants were discriminated and killed. Their hospitals have collapsed since they killed and deported the best doctors they had from Nigeria. So many of them are now poor and jobless people looking to escape the country .

My question to you, since we know now they will be flooding Nigeria in numbers to escape their curse , seeing that sai baba is making great international deals to fix our economy . Should we make our visas very hard to get for them or should we let them come in and treat them like slaves and deport them after ?

[b]FAKE NEWS!!! [/b]

FAKE NEWS!!! Very funny though. Great imagination!
Re: Should We Start Deporting South Africans When They Start Flooding Our Country? by TMKsouth: 3:11am On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Runalong333 post=71148843]

I visit countries like Kenya, Botswana and Namibia and the people are so reserved and respect their laws , no one skips robots ,

LOL cheesy. South African-ism! (traffic light)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canadian Study Permit / Do Nigerian Require An Airport Transit Visa To Pass Through Hong Kong Airport? / Free Schoolarship In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.