Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections (5358 Views)

Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions / Vector Thinks Yahoo Girls Do Not Exist, See Fans' Reactions / Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Photo, See Fans Reactions- WAKABOBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by ViaGist: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Singer Wizkid took to his page that he lost his phone again, some twitter user told him to DM his account number so he can send him some money. Another says he has a used phone to give to him, other are saying he should ask Naomi Campbell he went on a date with.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/wizkid-gets-financial-help-crying-lost-phone

Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by ViaGist: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2018

Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by amaniro: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerias take everything as joke, that's why the country is still sh! ty

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by itspzpics(m): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by enoch273: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2018
This was how Nigeria jokingly put the nation in turmoil in 2015, 2019 is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by Tamarapetty(f): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2018
Lmao @ used phone.
Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by mrjaydee(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2018
Over to My Igbo brother.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by Airforce1(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2018
Make he ask Naomi Campbell
Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by SIMPLYkush: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2018
that Naomi Campbell pussy go big for him oo
Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

All I need is his charger...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by Vihcahdhez(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Please Nairalanders how can I make a post here on Nairaland.
Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by MrAnele(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2018
Ehya
Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2018
You really shouldn't tell the world about your carelessness.
Vihcahdhez:
Please Nairalanders how can I make a post here on Nairaland.
You just did. Now, if you want to create a topic, go to whatever section you so desire, read and follow instructions.
Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by Vihcahdhez(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Earthbound:
You really shouldn't tell the world about your carelessness.

You just did. Now, if you want to create a topic, go to whatever section you so desire, read and follow instructions.

Thanks
Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by sacajawea: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Look at twitter.
The same ppl would come and Analyse Politics tomorrow
Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by cahrlifa(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ha which one be INFEMIX again. My God Alaba boiz will not kill person
Re: Wizkid Loses His Phone Again. See Fans Rections by Kehvyngrey(m): 2:09am On Sep 08, 2018
Kehvyn Grey is an unsigned artiste working so hard to hit the limelight.

My first time been exposed to Kehvyn Grey was when he did Manya Refix of the best international act Wizkid & killed the song with the sauce he added to the song so I was excited to hear more from him!

Now skip a few months and here he is with a new song titled GUCCI BAG, after hearing GUCCI BAG I knew there was a gap for him in the music industry and he has never disappointed and still putting in work cause this tune - GUCCI BAG is a great piece of work and very much deserves to be in my top 3 song of the week, Link Below ⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasfAjyAfaE

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off His/her Account Balance / Actor Desmond Elliot Slaughtered In A Hotel / Yepa! Nicki Minaj Nude Photos Leaked (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.