Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Traffic Robber Mocks Police, Jumps Into The Lagoon With Loot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffic Robber Mocks Police, Jumps Into The Lagoon With Loot (492 Views)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / RRS Arrests Traffic Robber Under Otedola Bridge. / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Robber Mocks Police, Jumps Into The Lagoon With Loot by arinze198(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Men of the Rapid Respond Squad in Lagos were shocked after one of the traffic robbers operating on the 3rd Mainland Bridge mocked the officers who came to arrest them, dived into the lagoon with their loot and escaped.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/traffic-robber-mocks-police-jumps-lagoon-loot/

Re: Traffic Robber Mocks Police, Jumps Into The Lagoon With Loot by zinnydan(f): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmmm.mocks police

(1) (Reply)

Young Mother Nabbed While Trying To Escape After Dumping Her Baby In A Bush / Medical Doctor, Pregnant Woman Abducted In Ogoniland / Cart Pusher Kills Labourer Over N200 Change In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.