Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

"Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie (1431 Views)

Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie / Origin Of Na Dem Dey Rush Us Trend (Fine Boys Like Us Na Dem Dey Rush Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie by Joelsblog(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood Actor, Charles Inojie who is the progenitor of the "Na dem dey rush us" trend has revealed that it wasn't part of the moviescript so therefore he reserves the right to use it for his brand.

Charles Inojie recently the broke the news of his newly "Na dem dey rush us" customized jersey and face caps on Instagram.read here:-https://www.nairaland.com/4718857/na-dem-dey-rush-us

He shared some photos with the caption;

You want to rock top quality #nademdeyrushus T-shirts and face caps? Contact @obehiinojie and @teamcharlesinojie for yours

#nademdeyrushus

#rushgang

A lot of Nigerians welcomed his new idea of using the viral trend to promote his brand, however due to the rampant copyright cases faced by actors and movie producers, we rushed to the actors DM on Instagram.

See what issued between the convo;

How come you are using "Na dem dey rush us" a phrase from the movie script without giving credits to the writer or movie producer?

Lol... Na dem dey rush us wasn't part of the movie script, as an actor you are bound to come up with Ideas to make the movie lively... Which Actor does exactly what the scripts says?

So are you trying to say that you reserve every right to use the viral trend, "Na dem dey rush us"

"yes" he replied.

https://joelsblogmedia.com/na-dem-dey-rush-us-actor-charles-inojie/

Lalasticlala
Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie by Mrop(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2018
U see now
Re: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie by zinnydan(f): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Lol
Re: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie by VERQUEST111: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Okayyy

Re: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie by Valro(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2018
Movie that was acted years ago, come de blow this guy now,

So mess wey I mess two years ago fit come de smell next year o shocked
Re: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie by amaniro: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2018
Valro:

shocked

This kind mentality nahim make white man dey call us black monkey
Re: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie by amaniro: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Igbo men be taking every little opportunity they have to make money

Re: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie by Itzsammy(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2018
Na now him mama prayer just dey work

Re: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie by SaintHilary(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2018
*Are n maad!!..December - February
*We deserve sum accolades...April - June
*Na dem dey rush us...July ---
Re: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie by Joelsblog(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2018
Guys help me ask Lalasticlala why he deletes my comments each time I mention him on my thread? What did I do?
Re: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" Wasn't Part Of The Movie Script - Charles Inojie by nanauju(f): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2018
Valro:

Why u no kukuma shít

(1) (Reply)

The Guy They Did Not ‘caught’, James Brown, Is Becoming An IG Celeb !! / Fun Photo Of Bisola,ebuka And Tobi As They Hangout Together At Gtb Fashion Week / Tekno Breaks Silence About His Health Challenge, Reveals How Difficult It Has Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.