Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop (928 Views)

Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense / Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by newsynews: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2018
A Ghanaian preacher, Bishop Daniel Obinim has stated that the money he spends come from the spiritual realm.

The Bishop made this known while speaking to his congregation. He told them that he doesn’t spend money made from his congregation because he takes his money from the spiritual and converts it into physical money, which is why he’s able to buy expensive things in life.

“We take the money from the spiritual and convert them into physical. I have said all the monies I have put in the banks are not from my church, they are from the spiritual realm and I have changed them into physical…”

Bishop Daniel Obinim continued by saying, “Jesus told me to share with my church members. So I tell you to watch your ways so I can use some of the money to help you and take care of you…” he cautioned them.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/bishop-daniel-obinim-money-spiritual/

Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by mrjaydee(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2018
This one weak me!

2 Likes

Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by bedspread: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2018
When u handle the Spirtual Aspect of Life the Physical become Stressless and Struggleless....

Those who understand Life know that the Physical answers to the Spirtual..
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by Adepet222(f): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by PrincessB1(f): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Hmm, wetin person no go see/hear.
Spiritual money indeed grin cheesy
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by LifestyleTonite: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by lordm(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gullible Nigerians will still believe in this one

1 Like

Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by sKeetz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:
When u handle the Spirtual Aspect of Life the Physical become Stressless and Struggleless....

Shut up my friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by hopefulLandlord: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:

Spiritual (if it exists) answers to the physical. History proves this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by bedspread: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Spiritual (if it exists) answers to the physical. History proves this
Physical answers to the Spirtual!!

Almost Everything that happens in the Physical has been Concluded in the Spirtual
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by hopefulLandlord: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:
Physical answers to the Spirtual!!

Almost Everything that happens in the Physical has been Concluded in the Spirtual

I said history proves the opposite but I'd only discuss this further if the thread hits FP
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by bedspread: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I said history proves the opposite but I'd only discuss this further if the thread hits FP
I say it's False
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by wolesmile(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:

Are you this gullible!!!
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by wolesmile(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
See the highest level of brainwashing!!!

This one just weak me....

Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by budaatum: 1:06am On Sep 08, 2018
newsynews:

I tell you to watch your ways so I can use some of the money to help you and take care of you…” he cautioned them.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/bishop-daniel-obinim-money-spiritual/
I think his congregation are beginning to see this crooks ways. Their eye is gradually opening.
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by budaatum: 1:11am On Sep 08, 2018
Daniel Obinim, also known as Bishop Obinim or Angel Obinim (b. 29 August, 1977), is a Ghanaian pastor known for self-proclaimed spiritual powers and extreme Christian practices which have often sparked national outrage for infringement on rights of church members. Many have accused him of being a bogus preacher. Obinim is the Head Pastor of the International Godsway Ministries.

In a recent video circulated in the early days of May 2018, on social media, Angel Obinim is seen arguing with invisible creatures, who he disclosed to be his master in the heavenly realm and Angel Gabriel. He spoke in a strange language and explained to the congregation that he was being interrogated by the master for a task he and his partner, Angel Gabriel, could not fully complete. In proving that he was not at fault, he said to the master "Father ask him, yes you can ask him Gabriel. Yes because I went there with Angel Gabriel. I went there with him". He continued to have the conversation with the heavenly cohort and finally revealed that his master had forgiven him and promised to pay his partner back for almost getting him in trouble. Wiki
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by bedspread: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
wolesmile:

Are you this gullible!!!
[/s] He who does not know and does not know he does not know is a Fool
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by newsynews: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop by Truthchiz: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] He who does not know and does not know he does not know is a Fool
na em be you nah

(1) (Reply)

Lady Posts Hot Photos Of Herself Inside A Church / What Is Wrong With This Picture? / Christ Commanded His Disciples To Kill Unbelievers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.