Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters (913 Views)

Gunmen Attack Anambra Local Govt Secretariat, Behead A Vigilante, Kill 2 Others / Gunmen Attack Anambra Hospital, Steal Four Newborns / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters by whizpet: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Gunmen on Thursday attacked Grace and Power Prophetic Ministry, Awka, Anambra State, and shot its pastor.

The condition of the pastor, whose name was given as Elijah, could not be ascertained as of press time as he was rushed to an undisclosed place by his church members who had gathered for their Thursday worship.

The incident reportedly occurred a few metres from the B Division of the Anambra State Police Command in the Anambra State Secretariat area of Awka, the state capital.

The middle-aged pastor, popularly called Miracle Pastor, was said to have had his legs hit by bullets.

It was gathered that the gunmen had trailed the pastor from Enugu State.

A source told our correspondent that the assailants had demanded N5m from the victim for an undisclosed purpose but were offered N1m by the pastor, which they allegedly rejected.

“As soon as they got to his church

Read more at: http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/07/gunmen-attack-anambra-church-shoot-pastor

Re: BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters by iloveyou82(f): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2018
The pastor way is not pure.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters by RevenGeMission: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Saw this on facebook last night ,

I counted at least 12 bullet holes on his car, at least 6 of those bullets tore his clothes but non of them penetrated his body

I say because I get tribal mark for face , Na God grin grin grin grin grin

All these religious fools buying stickers for protection ..... If you die you die wrongfully even heaven go reject you

Jara e non so .....
Re: BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters by gabinogem(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Saw this on facebook last night ,

I counted at least 12 bullet holes on his car, at least 6 of those bullets tore his clothes but non of them penetrated his body

I say because I get tribal mark for face , Na God grin grin grin grin grin

All these religious fools buying stickers for protection ..... If you die you die wrongfully even heaven go reject you

Jara e non so .....
what is this one saying for goodness sake undecided

Re: BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters by AudiozillaGears: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2018
pastor, wetin you put your hand?
Re: BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters by RevenGeMission: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2018
I am saying your glorified Pastor has some very potent juju , if you haven't figured that out maybe the internst does not belong to you

Go out in the rain and play little boy
gabinogem:
what is this one saying for goodness sake undecided
Re: BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters by SolutionMee: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy

The pastor must have done something bad to the holy spirit. He's also not smart enough. He should have apologized to God on his knees. I handle most of my grudges with God on my knees. God used that to punish him so as to teach other people like him a lesson. Who are we to blame God for working in mysterious ways.
Re: BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters by Sunofgod(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters by gabinogem(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I am saying your glorified Pastor has some very potent juju , if you haven't figured that out maybe the internst does not belong to you

Go out in the rain and play little boy
na u carry am go babalowo house to get the potent juju Mr internet belongs to me

I can see u have been playing with the mud all through ur life for coming up with such shîtty assumption, little swine cheesy
Re: BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters by RevenGeMission: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
No , na Blood of Jesus bounce bullet from him body ,

Even Jesus was whipped and he bled like normal human beings, Pastors using Odeeshi and you trying to say otherwise means you should be locked up somewhere with venomous snakes for seeing the truth and embracing the lies instead
gabinogem:
na u carry am go babalowo house to get the potent juju Mr internet belongs to me

I can see u have been playing with the mud all through ur life for coming up with such shîtty assumption, little swine cheesy
Re: BREAKING! Gunmen Attack Anambra Church, Shoot Pastor (photo) - Sahara Reporters by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
whizpet:
Gunmen on Thursday attacked Grace and Power Prophetic Ministry, Awka, Anambra State, and shot its pastor.

The condition of the pastor, whose name was given as Elijah, could not be ascertained as of press time as he was rushed to an undisclosed place by his church members who had gathered for their Thursday worship.

The incident reportedly occurred a few metres from the B Division of the Anambra State Police Command in the Anambra State Secretariat area of Awka, the state capital.

The middle-aged pastor, popularly called Miracle Pastor, was said to have had his legs hit by bullets.

It was gathered that the gunmen had trailed the pastor from Enugu State.

A source told our correspondent that the assailants had demanded N5m from the victim for an undisclosed purpose but were offered N1m by the pastor, which they allegedly rejected.

“As soon as they got to his church

Read more at: http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/07/gunmen-attack-anambra-church-shoot-pastor
The condition of the Pastor is 100℅ Fit, he is currently in the church at Secretariat road Awka, Anambra state. He was taken into church immediately after the incident where he preached that same yesterday, the program is still ongoing

(1) (Reply)

Able Bodied Man Stripped, Flogged Mercilessly For Stealing Fish In Asaba. Photos / 80-year-old Former Parish Priest Reunites With His Gay Lover. / How Alex Badeh Was Killed - Suspects Speaks After Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.