Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Admission! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission! (962 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2010
JUST got my admission but still waiting for my 2nd choice university
praise be unto the LORD!!!! smiley
Re: Admission! by tigerpaws(f): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2010
congrats!

Shame to Promisee tongue grin
Re: Admission! by Scooby1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2010
Congrats Swagga grin grin grin grin
Re: Admission! by flasha(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2010
KODOS TO SCOOBY1,
I WILL PASTE MORE OF HIS PICTURES, I M HIS FRIEND ON FB
Re: Admission! by henroo2003: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ swagga. at which school did u got ur admission?
Re: Admission! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2010
but they still need to see a copy of my jamb thats the wahala!!!!
but very soon they will be a solution wishing promise victims success strive and u will make it smiley smiley wink
Re: Admission! by flasha(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2010
ebook
Re: Admission! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2010
@flasha not to sound rude oo but what is the assurance that u are not one of promise spies just wanting to see and publicicze promise profile on NL jst asking oo lipsrsealed
Re: Admission! by tigerpaws(f): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2010
flasha:

scooby1, i will like to chat with you at williamsjohnson60@yahoo.com
just add me, even if you cant send your real id at least the one on your profile, i have added you to chat with you please

I hate to burst your bubble flasha!

I have 'your email' in the list of Wanted Romance Scammers!  undecided   lipsrsealed
Re: Admission! by stnkate(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2010
int.swagga:

JUST got my admission but still waiting for my 2nd choice university
praise be unto the LORD!!!! smiley
what is the name of the university,i guess u are a liar because which of the institution admission list is out. me too just asking ni o.
Re: Admission! by tigerpaws(f): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2010
stnkate:

what is the name of the university,i guess u are a liar because which of the institution admission list is out. me too just asking ni o.

Why are you so interested in knowing his school?       Thief

stnkate:

The post ume form is out and the date is 9th and 10th of july 2010.For the tutorials stuff,fellowship and the SUG organises tutorials for post ume candidate. U shld know admission at AAUA is now base on merit since the new V.C took charge,so get yourself prepared and read. Pls be very careful of 419 and scammers on this site.Call 08067573772 for futher information.

stnkate:

all candidates are to register online on the university website www.unad.edu.ng not later than Midnight on Saturday, 12th September, 2009.    CALL : 08067573772 FOR MORE INFORMATION!
stnkate:

the form is put and the exam date announced call 08067573772

@int.swagga
Promisee n 'his crew' want to know your university  grin   grin
Re: Admission! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2010
stinker what ever the heck ur called u are a fool!!!! i know what am talking about u dont nid to know asshole!!!!
BAD BELLE go hustle ur own stop hatin on success !!!
they here for nairaland they waste ur stupid years grin cool
Re: Admission! by tigerpaws(f): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2010
int.swagga:

stinker what ever the heck your called u are a fool!!!! i know what am talking about u dont nid to know asshole!!!!
BAD BELLE go hustle your own stop hatin on success !!!
they here for nairaland they waste your silly years grin cool

Re: Admission! by stnkate(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2010
I was askin the question out of fun. I can never depend on anybody change as somepeople do.i think i have information about unad veri well because my dad works there and am schoolin at AAUA.Pls am not a scammer,i will be contestin for my dept excoship i think i can use nairaland to meet the fresher in my school has i have always be ready to help people.pls if i have offended u by askin that question i think u shld 4give me.am not a scammer ohohohoh.
Re: Admission! by legitstabl: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2010
hello guy please can you tell me the university?
Re: Admission! by fazazee1(f): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2010
is it adivisable to ask verfication my post ume

(1) (Reply)

Uniben De Admission List. Plz / Ajayi Crowther University! / List Of Admitted Students Into St. Winifred Innovative Polytechnic (6th List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.