Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (83830 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by grosy: 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
no responsible son can say such words to his/her father did u all remember d man I in the bible that was drunk n his son mourn him what happen to him.his father never desire such words. what go around comes around.his own son will still called him useless father too.generational problem continue part 2 watch out

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrAnele:
Lets not judge.. we all know some fathers can be very useless... who knows maybe his father raped him or made him perform sexual acts on him when he was a kid...... or worst, maybe he pimped him out to predators.

Or he pregnanted all his sisters.

My point is, the father must really be useless for his son to post this...
Or just maybe the mother poisoned child's mind against the dad. Just checking d other side
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by 93Miles: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:
my religion doesn't exempt Buhari from being a dullardic mumu sipping mohammedic fossil
I'd have said sometin dat will make u deactivate but let me allow the sleeping dog lie.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by 3kay945(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
The stupidity I see in the young man is posting such on social media with his pictures.

It shows school hasn't really passed through him.

He lacks many things of which Wisdom is noticeable.

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:
I'd have said sometin dat will make u deactivate but let me allow the sleeping dog lie.

U are a world class dullard follower.

U can't do shiit, u will become a fossil soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Ikpongiton: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Zuluhead:
Maybe his dad is occultic, molest sexually or was high irresponsible.
But some occultic father could make life miserable for their kids.
Some use there kids life, destiny and furture. I know some families that lost four of their siblings because of their dad.
Bla bla bla,without proof.Nonsense!
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
hollah123:
u are just a dingbat n a compound fool,do u care to know what he went through to push him to do this?but u never cared about other people's pain all u want is to b socially correct forgetting life does not treat everyone the same way.that your dad is caring doesn't mean another dad is not starving his own children out of annoyance or trying to kill his children to please his mistresses.when u see people do this don't b quick to criticize them cos we went through different tunnels b4 we got to where we are today.that u had it smooth doesn't mean others have it that way
Another fvcktard of epic proportion..I don't fvcking care what fvcked up life you went through..posting that shyt on social media is downright retarded...you don't need to tell all and sundry that you had a fvcked up childhood..keep that shyt to yourself and grow the fvck up..the OP is a corper and that already gives him potential more than millions of uneducated youths in the country..now that he has shown the world how fvcked up his relationship with his father was does he expect some accolade?
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by ehinorlive: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
expect this from your son too. how can u celebrate the dealth on someone who brought you to this world
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by 93Miles: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U are a world class dullard follower.
U can't do shiit, u will become a fossil soon.
If only mods would not ban me I'd have made u deactivate within seconds.
Because I'd exposed ur sh!ts to the world.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by OKEMKPI: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2018
Some of us may have a "worster" or "worsted" father than him,but today, God has turned things around for us.A virile mind has no space for such custic remark against the late Dad.Respecting & honoring ur parents is the only commandments in the Bible that is attached with a promise of longetivity

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Omo pau....
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by OyinO: 1:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Stewpid and Useless Son
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by iSpread(m): 2:33am On Sep 08, 2018
karllemah44:
what's dis supposed to mean?
Don't you know, what does your reply suppose to mean?
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by spiceadole: 3:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Lizzysamuel:

Seriously some people can be this cold.. Imagine what a vibrant young guy has to say about his father's death.. Let's not be baised here no matter what..

The dead still deserves some respect talk more of his Dad.. Of a truth some fathers misbehave.. Who knows what he must have committed...

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/rip-to-my-useless-father-corps-member-declares-as-he-celebrates-his-dads-death/

Big congratulations to him and all concerned.

This is how I will celebrate my father's death on social media too.
Useless father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by spiceadole: 3:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Lizzysamuel:

Seriously some people can be this cold.. Imagine what a vibrant young guy has to say about his father's death.. Let's not be baised here no matter what..

The dead still deserves some respect talk more of his Dad.. Of a truth some fathers misbehave.. Who knows what he must have committed...

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/rip-to-my-useless-father-corps-member-declares-as-he-celebrates-his-dads-death/

Big congratulations to him and all concerned.

This is how I will celebrate my father's death on social media too.
Young man should have posted pictures of him celebrating with friends though
Useless father.

2 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by spiceadole: 4:08am On Sep 08, 2018
TolaTosin:
look at the boy's face and you can tell who is useless. If you can celebrate your fathers death then you are the devil

Lol.... I will celebrate my father's death in Jesus name.

Free drinks, food will accompany it.

I am not the devil.
My father is the devil that seeks my life, seeks my destiny but he will not succeed.
He will die and I will bury him with joy.

Useless satanic father.

Congratulations to the young man.
I can feel his happiness
I tap into his testimony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by NdiaraIGBO: 4:21am On Sep 08, 2018
spiceadole:

I am not the devil.
My father is the devil that seeks my life, seeks my destiny but he will not succeed.

Useless satanic father.

I can feel his happiness
I tap into his testimony

Ok please add your picture.....and your personal information like name, address, present location etc

Then I will jollificate with you.

Please dont do it, thank me 10 years later.

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by seanmozilla: 4:22am On Sep 08, 2018
MrAnele:
Lets not judge.. we all know some fathers can be very useless... who knows maybe his father raped him or made him perform sexual acts on him when he was a kid...... or worst, maybe he pimped him out to predators.

Honestly, when I first saw the post, that was what came to my mind. Make God help us ni o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by olowobaba10: 4:33am On Sep 08, 2018
NO MATTER WHAT YOUR FATHER DID, CAN YOU CALL HIM USELESS?
MrAnele:

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by olowobaba10: 4:35am On Sep 08, 2018
JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH , NO MATTER WHAT YOUR FATHER DID, CAN YOU CALL HIM USELESS? THEN KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE SON OF A USELESS MAN .
Fierce11:
[b][/b]BOLD!
For a child to say this about his late father, then that means that some ripe cocoyams are still buried in the earth.
Was he sexually harassed as a child by his father? Was the father the 'wife-beating' type? Was the father a paedo, rapist or thief? Was the father's heart smeared with wickedness? Was he a ritualist, occultist or whatsoever short of words? Smh.. Only God knows sha...
I see someone saying that even the dead deserves respect.. Oga, i beg to disagree.. A wicked man would not find peace even in death..
I have friends whose fathers were men of extremely unspeakable deeds..
Let us not condemn this young man who typed his mind and heart.. For him to say that they were 'all' glad to witness him die, then that alone goes a long way.. He deserves my respect for being honest and truthful.. Unlike the hypocrites that always floods NL typing how the have unconditional love for their moms when in real life, they are hated and the guys being very disrespectful towards them..
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Mtmike(m): 5:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Like father like son
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 08, 2018
spiceadole:

I am not the devil.

Useless satanic father.

I can feel his happiness
I tap into his testimony

You people that call yourself Christians.

Is this what Jesus taught?

Is this what Jesus would do?

You are not different from Antichrist if you do things that are opposite Christ like
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Donjazzy12(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Fierce11:

I don't know why you used insultive words on me sha.. But, i just wish that your father trained you well enough to be smart
Keep denigrating your gender.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Gentlejack001(m): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2018
No matter how your father offended you, you shouldn't celebrate his death even your enemy,remember you will get children too,too bad
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Adakintroy: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2018
icogb:
Lol... You amuse me. Didn't dat you pple's bible tell parents nt to provoke their children 2 wrath?

Yes it did.

But honoring your father is a far, far greater commandment. Plus it comes with a promise. What do you gain to loose a promise.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Awoo88: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2018
The father must have been one useless motherfucker or his mum had brainwashed him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Zuluhead(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2018
Ikpongiton:
Bla bla bla,without proof.Nonsense!
Maybe you are also one,
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Adakintroy: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2018
alezzy13:

Really? Not going to school would make father beat his wife to the extent she has be hospitalized? DAY AFTER DAY? What of those that sexually assult thier daughters? Pls Stop making excuses. Some fathers are pure devils, that the fact.

It's easy to do pontificate when you've not been there.

Of course I don't support what the nysc guy has openly shamed his dad, but I can appreciate his state of mind. Some children went through literal HELL in the hands of thier fathers. And yes, I'm speaking from experience. sad

I have been there with my step mother. I do not want to go further than that.

But speaking from experience is not what am talking about. Am talking letting life whole experience speak for you.

You speak from experience. Until new factors conspire to start shaping your life in ways you know not how. You may not come to his state immediately, but you probably may see yourself act out of character. A lot of men today are cheating on their spouse. Maybe you will. People may justify it all they want butThat simple act alone..I call it simple. Can trigger a whole lot of things.

It can lead to divorce seperation and children to go a whole lot of different directions. Many of you don't see it as grave crime yet. But it has the potential to course marital damage as beating wife and children. And they are a whole lot of you in this box. A whole lot.

Therfor i will make a case for this man as he is going in full knowlede that any one of us can easily become him. Even the child talking. He can become his father and then his children will not listern to excuses.

If you are a Christian, you are not permitted to judge like the world. Remember seth. It wansnt that his father was never drunk or naked ( noah) He was.
...made a fool of himself. But seth covered him up. Thereby fulfilling this simple scripture of honor.

A.wise child do not judge the fathers. We are not in any place to do so. We honor and respect them. Irrespective.

I sypathise with him for his loose. And I pray God guidance be with him amen.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by anpipac: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2018
YOUR OWN CHILDREN WILL CURSE YOU WHEN YOU ARE ALIVE AND IN YOUR DIEING MOMENT AND IN YOUR DEATH AND IN YOUR GRAVE. EVIL SEED BOY.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Adakintroy: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

Eph 6:2

"Honor your father and mother"--which is the first commandment with a promise--

This is the only commandment in the Bible that comes with a promise.

It pains me that the boy is a graduate.

Thanks brother for this understanding. In this knowledge lies your blessings.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Adakintroy: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Fierce11:

Honour your father and mother so that your days may be long.. ok.
But even God that gave us commandments gave us wisdom, choice and common sense too!
Shey you know that its not every modern sin that we find in the religious books.. Some are identified by using common sense
to

If We draw from the same source which is the bible. Then please hear me out. If God wants to isolate outr sins, he will send us different Christ to attend to different kind of sin. But sin is sin and forgiveness is paramount.

If you draw from the same source. You will see that honoring your father's is the same thing as saying forgive one another. So God can forgive you of your own sins.

You should be telling him this in spirit. Because if he loose blessing of his father both living or dead. No pastor can restore it. Non. any pastor who tries that Is a curse pastor. He stands in direct contradiction with God's word.( honor your father)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / 2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.