Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim (52938 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Dalam0n: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Deputy Commissioner of Police Chris Owolabi, who addressed the press on behalf of the Commissioner, Garba Umar, at the Command headquarters in Awka while debunking such report described such as the antics of some mischievous elements that are “bent on portraying the state in bad light in order to achieve their selfish goals.

Clarifying on the actual report of what happened, the police boss said Pastor David Elijah of Grace and Power Ministries, Awka claimed that he was attacked by unknown gunmen along Enugu-Udi road in Enugu State and his vehicle was riddled with bullets but he escaped unhurt.

“However, instead of reporting the incident at the nearest police station where the incident took place, the pastor drove his car to his church in Awka and attracted the attention of his congregation who were waiting for him at the church premises for an event.

“Following the incident, the Commissioner of Police directed the DPO ‘B’ Division to immediately proceed to the church and ascertain the true situation. The DPO visited the Pastor at his church and even took photographs with him to clear the ambiguity”

While imploring members of the public to disregard such misleading reports, the command advised Anambra people at home and in the Diaspora to avoid mischievous media and individuals who continue to make spirited attempts to misinform members of the public.

“We should all strive to work in the best interest of our dear state and the Nation in general” the Commissioner of Police stated.

http://sunnewsonline.com/police-denies-gunmen-attack-anambra-church/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Dalam0n: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Immediately I read the story I knew it was stage managed to create publicity for the pastor so that he'll gain fame that will eventually result to more followers that will further enrich him. It was just a marketing tactics by the pulpit bandit.

267 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by amaniro: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Exactly. There was something not right about that "assassination"

chai Igbo men and business

242 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by dingbang(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thank God it wasn't Chosen church this time. grin

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first

3 Likes

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by pelicanbeau(f): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thank God the man wasn't killed...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by 3millionia: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
see i knew the story ws false all along, i know the axis well. Grace and Power Ministries is at Ekwueme Squre Awka and B division police station is just a stone throw. Beside security around this axis is very f ing tight for any bandit to try any trash. CBN is also very close so you get a very clearer pic of what m talking about.......

Fake Prophets everywhere

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Spactacle(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lols,,, I knew something was not right all along.

Quest for more members lolz

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by BigGuyMan: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
The lazy idiotic pig from Biafra land doing what they know how to do best angry grin grin grin

Please Where's Buhariguy grin grin grin

Dude always crack me up real bad grin grin grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by alvan06(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by SEONaijaExpert: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Who's now saying the truth?

Does that mean he was not shot at?

Where did he get the gun?

Why would he damage his car to staged a survival script when there are other cheaper ways to do that?

This story doesn't add up yet.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Alzirida(f): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Staged

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by allanphash7(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Business idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by DeSepiero(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
They're still being economical with the truth. That prophet is a fraud

26 Likes

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Dongreat(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
For once in a long while I am so happy that investigation was done to debunk this fake man of God for claiming odeshi in the guise of testimony.
All those ridiculous testimonies spoken in the church won’t have existed if they were thoroughly investigated cos all of em are fake and full of fairytales.
“I just pray and immediately money enter my account, my car has no fuel but I drove it from Lagos to Osun state successful, my member has small breast but after anointing it with my miracle oil the boobs grow larger, I was shot 77 times but no bullet enter my body due to my sticker and holy handkerchief, praise thy lord”.
Thieves in fancy suits and carrying empty briefcases.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Cyberl33t: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
You guys should not judge oo...

And for those bringing ethnic card into these...its like ur head is paining u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Sleekfingers: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerian pastors and lies is like amala and ewedu

9 Likes

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by ruffhandu: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
But we all know what the Nigerian police can do.

5 Likes

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Kennydoc(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
I don't understand this police spokesperson, abi Deputy commissioner. You haven't said anything. Was his vehicle riddled with bullets or not? I can even see bullet holes on his clothes. What exactly are they debunking?

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by muhammed50(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
It was doctored grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by dennisworld1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
I believe the police. This is so stage

6 Likes

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by BruncleZuma: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by BigCleff: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Take offerings, Tithes, gifts away from Nigerian pastors / churches and see how they all retire from being pastors.. scammers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by castrokins(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
So What Happened To His Vehicle Windscreen?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by excomarow(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Philinho(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Useless police.so he should die first before you believe.?
Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Xtainity is a scam .same with religion. Scammers can use Gods name in vain as he doesnt exiat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Sleekfingers: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Believe Nigerian pastors at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Follygunners: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin

No be gullible 9ja pple so?

All na hustle joor.. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by Adam09: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
This one weak me.
Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by etenyong(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
I knew it was fake. He tried to brainwashed his followers like Nnamdi KANU of blessed memory

10 Likes

Re: Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim by MrAnele(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
SMH...

Thus is what Christianity has bin reduced to in Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR / Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.