Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks (44176 Views)

Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by Engineer123(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
ilyasom:

Lieutenant ryt
Second lieutenant

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by BrokenCock: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
AlphaStyles:
lolz no be us oo
hmmmm! Aborbi I dey suspect u oh
Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
BrokenCock:
In Nigeria officers training, u are trained to die while been trained. They don't really trained ur brain capacity which is what u need in war. Just because u signed the death certificate they brutalize u and say dey are comoting civilian life from you.
Even the British military have complained so many times.

Ok, see now...of what use is 'pin your head '? Imagine such rubbish.
They torture them instead of training.
Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by ilyasom(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Engineer123:

Second lieutenant
That's great man, i have a couple of friends in the army. Lt Ransome Akale, he is borno now. Are you there too.
Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by AlphaStyles(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
BrokenCock:
hmmmm! Aborbi I dey suspect u oh
lolz abeg no suspect me oo mrs broken prick
Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
umuna:

The NDA cannot be sued because before entry, there is a form an applicant and family would sign that if eventually any thing like death happens to the applicant, the school cannot be held responsible.
Is that why they deliberately killed him?It is due to lack of proper training that is why bokoharam is having a upper hand than the army.
Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
dochenaj:
There should be a very thorough medicals before recruitment. Very importantly there should be an extensive heart examination cos there are heart conditions that can result in sudden cardiac death with serious exertion that comes with medical training.
The boy was beaten tortured to death.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by BrokenCock: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
cucumbae:
They punish them instead of training.
yeah... One of my bros get bald head cos of this pinning of head. If u don't do something right they beat u like a criminal
Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by BrokenCock: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
umuna:

The NDA cannot be sued because before entry, there is a form an applicant and family would sign that if eventually any thing like death happens to the applicant, the school cannot be held responsible.
is the lousy form that makes dem kill cadets anyhow. If they shd amend it to say their families will b compensated then these dying in training will reduce.
Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by writeprof(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Stay where you are!

Pipping is not a dog or die affair.

Your destiny refused to change in 2015, you still hijack form to prove a point.

Point proven. Army is not for intelligent people.

It's sad. You have a point especially the recruit cadre which is full of crude people. The officer cadre has a lot of intelligent & professional people. He should have just gone for short service course after his graduation & youth service.
May God console the family indeed!
Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by Gordonz07(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rest on gallant. The army is only for mad men. It is unfortunate that a brainy chappy like you ended up there. Sorry to mum and dad, I pray God to console them.
Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by nathpope(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
the young dude looks too "buttish" for NDA .
RIP to the promising young man..
Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by Engineer123(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
ilyasom:

That's great man, i have a couple of friends in the army. Lt Ransome Akale, he is borno now. Are you there too.
Yes
Re: 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks by umuna(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
BrokenCock:
is the lousy form that makes dem kill cadets anyhow. If they shd amend it to say their families will b compensated then these dying in training will reduce.

It is like terms and condition. The training there is rigorous and not for feeble hearts. Before applying for the NDA, you most have made up your mind to accept whatsoever comes your way. We have heard so many stories about how some trainees abandoned the training and ran away. It is unfortunate the dude did not make it and no amount of compensation that will bring back a life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Sold Into Slavery In Kuwait / Lady Butchers Her Son-In-Law In Lagos (Pics) / Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.