Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (28923 Views)

Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) / 10 Animals That Will Kill A Full Grown Tiger / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Fourwinds: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

Have You hear or heard that a dog can kill human, sometimes I don't know how you people think self.

your ignorance is so pathetic... I'm even ashamed that a grown up person could say this...
please don't ever mention this thing were enlightened people are...they will laugh u...
go to google and check various security dogs...the sight of them will tell u what they can do
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by kirchofff(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2018
Fourwinds:
your ignorance is pathetic... I'm even ashamed that a grown up person could say this...

please don't ever mention this thing were enlightened people are...they will laugh u...

go to google and check various security dogs...the sight of them will tell u what they can do
I don't know your age, but you talk like a teenager. I know about dogs more than you do and I would repeat what I've said. no dog would be powerful enough to kill a grown man. I'm not talking about a teenager a teenager like you. I'm taking grown man. Now can you stop mentioning me kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Fourwinds: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2018
kirchofff:
I don't know your age, but you talk like a teenager. I know about dogs more than you do and I would repeat what I've said. no dog would be powerful enough to kill a grown man. I'm not talking about a teenager a teenager like you. I'm taking grown man. Now can you stop mentioning me kid.
if u are talking about age...I'm older than u..OK

I will send people killed by dogs....if u are naive in ur world get enlightened ok
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Fourwinds: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2018
kirchofff:

by Taboola Sponsored Links NEWS
Ron Berman said the death of Bethany Lynn Stephens is a stark reminder that dog owners should know the "reality" of their pets
COMMENTS
By Steve Robson
00:11, 21 DEC 2017
UPDATED 04:08, 22 DEC 2017
Bethany Lynn Stephens raised the two pit bulls from birth (Image: Facebook)
Get Daily News updates directly to your inbox
See our privacy notice
The gruesome death of Bethany Lynn Stephens who was found mauled to death and being eaten by her two pit bulls has shocked the world.
Police in the US state of Virginia discovered the remains of the tragic 22-year-old after she failed to return from a walk with her dogs Tonka and Pac Man in woodland.
Sheriff James Agnew said he had no doubt she had been killed by the pets.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
I will leave the dogs to kill him then strip the body and burn it then feed it to the dogs.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Thobilobah(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
chris2face:
Simple i will allow it and then make sure i call the cops after getting some videos and pictures
One thing for sure i wil not allow the thief got free it will serve as a detriement to others
And finally it wil be enjoyment glamore for my dog for a job well done
You do know that you would be held responsible because the dog is your property so you will take responsibility for whatever damages it causes.Very Soon your pet will take delight in killing and then who knows who will be next. don't think of allowing such. dogs are for security purposes and should not become murderers
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by mymilicent: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
What else is the dog's job if not to kill a thief?
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by chris2face(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thobilobah:
You do know that you would be held responsible because the dog is your property so you will take responsibility for whatever damages it causes.Very Soon your pet will take delight in killing and then who knows who will be next. don't think of allowing such. dogs are for security purposes and should not become murderers
Ok i loved the way u made ur point known unlike some guys here,Respect
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

Have You hear or heard that a dog can kill human, sometimes I don't know how you people think self.
Dogs like pitbulls, Rottweilers and bull mastiff etc can actually kill a humanbeign, it has happened do many times especially if the dogs are in a pack.
haven't you heard of the story? When the south Korean president starved his dogs for 5 days then threw his uncle in to the kennel of the dogs and the dogs killed him then fed on his body.

Maybe when you said a dog can not kill a human, you were actually talking about ekuke.

However, regardless of the breed of the dog, if you have a good weapon and calculate very well you might be able to defend yourself. I heard about a man that killed a rottweiler that was trying to mule him because he was lucky to have access to a weapon.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Thobilobah(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
chris2face:

Ok i loved the way u made ur point known unlike some guys here,Respect
Thanks Sir. I believe Insults don't make an argument solid

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by okwabayi(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
I don't believe a single dog can kill a thief on the spot, maybe fifty at a time can.
In such a situation it's best to stop the dog doing damage but avoid touching the evidence [the thief]. If he's still conscious then you can tie him up to avoid an escape attempt.
Call the police. Only them will have the final say.

This topic is very unique and thought provoking. I commend the OP.
I always hear people talking about this situation but it's always hearsay. The videos I've seen of up to five dogs attacking a single person didn't show the person lose consciousness till about forty minutes later. I strongly say, it is not possible for a single dog to kill a fully grown man.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Iykesmooth: 3:28am On Nov 03, 2018
@postfut

You wanted me to mention you on a dead thread. After I posted this

Bro I invested all I had into an investment platform on telegram which turned out to be a scam after all and that was all the money I had. My bank account now is less than 2k. I would have shown you if we were on whatsapp

The white lady named Samantha George scammed me of all I had after showing conclusive proof of payment as well as video testimonies from different people . I suspect that the investment does exist but she acted as an imposter and created her own group while copying everything the real genuine trader did. Which makes it impossible to know she's the fake. Story of my life

Please bro I need financial assistance from you . Money to feed now is gonna be a problem until I get paid in 2 weeks time. Plus I owe a debt of 50k to be paid next Wednesday or I'll be in trouble.... I don't want to call any amount as u owe me nothing. I'm just saying whatever you can spare me now I'll take. No matter how little

Or if there's a job I can quickly do (no matter how hard) to raise funds asap then I will do it. Please bro assist me anyway you can

I'm waiting bro
Please don't let me down I'm begging
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Iykesmooth: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2018
Boss @postfut

I'm still praying and hoping that you help me. Please bro don't abandon me
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by best231(f): 3:37am On Nov 06, 2018
YES ,,,,what i will do is to chine the close to the dead body and call the police
xynerise:
What Would You Do In This Situation?

Would you allow your dog to go ahead and kill a thief that intruded your home?

If yes, how would you take care of the dead body to avoid controversies?

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by abbeg(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

So you want to say dog can't kill humans ?Go and encounter a pure or even naija Caucasian and let your ghost come back and tell me.Not pittbull tho. Those things are overrated.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by GRACEGLORY: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

GOD won't let you learn that by experience in Jesus, so you won't have to know that we are not stupid.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by GRACEGLORY: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2018
xynerise:
What Would You Do In This Situation?

Would you allow your dog to go ahead and kill a thief that intruded your home?

If yes, how would you take care of the dead body to avoid controversies?

It's simple, it's the same process of self defense in a case where by you killed the thief yourself.
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by SKhanmi: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
gaby:
He would have to finish the work he started oh and I'll make sure he cracks, swallows all the bones and mops the floor spotless with his tongue.
Then, he'd be grounded indoors for a while.

Enjoy my siggy

This one off me! A whole human being!, Oga na mountain dog you put inside house? Lol.

And I sight one person up there saying dogs can't kill. Hmmmm apart from the trained killer dogs. I hope you don't get chased by a pack of Rottweilers. Na then you go sabi
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by jbblues24(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
My niece rates this boldness very magical!! smiley
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
kirchofff:

grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by kirchofff(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2019
donjaky:

grin
na today u just dey see this old post lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by KingAzubuike(f): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2019
TheTrueSeeker:
No amount of dog bite can kill a person on the spot. He can only be injured and rendered incapacitated for a while for the Police or you to take him to the Station. He may die later from the injuries sustained.

Meanwhile no matter what, don't allow your dog kill the man on the spot cos you'll have to truly prove he's a thief otherwise you go to jail.

Imagine you release your dog on a friend or stranger over a minor argument and tag the dead man a thief or an intruder.
You don't know what you're saying
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by IfeyMark: 12:43am On Sep 06, 2021
This one self kill our village king � oh grin

Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by adepeju768: 8:08am On Sep 06, 2021
okay
Re: Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? by Hardgun: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2021
EzendiEgo1:
sad sad

You guys are stupid

See this man o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy / Cats Of Nairaland! / 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.